Satavahana University Result 2018: The Satavahana University (SU) normally release official notification for the result soon after the exam. So we expect the same this time also.
- This time the SU University will go to announce the result of the entrance exam as well as the sessional exam of the odd semester i.e. 1st 3rd 5th on the Official Website only.
- The result of the entrance exam will be released in the month of May/ June 2019 and the result of the sessional exam will be released in between 3-4 months after the exam.
Candidate who pursuing their UG and PG program course and those who want to take admission in the university is got at the right place. Candidates are able to get the complete information regarding the Satavahana University 2018 Result.
Procedure To Access Satavahana University Result
In order to access the Satavahana University Exam Result 2018 from the official site, we are mentioning here some of the important points which help the candidates to access the SU Result 2018 1st 3rd 5th.
- Firstly go to the official site i.e. satavahana.ac.in
- Go to the examination section which is available at the taskbar of the official site.
- A drop-down box appears in which students need to click on the “Examination Results”
- A page appears in which various link is available. Choose the appropriate link.
- Fill the respective information. The result appeared on the screen.
- Save the result and keep its hardcopy at the proper place. So it can be used in the future.
Note: Candidates can successfully download the SU Exam Result 2018 of the other courses also which is offered by the university i.e. BA, BSc, BCom, B.Ed., B Pharmacy, BBA, BBM, MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, M.Pharmacy, MSW, M.Ed., M Pharmacy, M.Sc., M.Com, B.P.Ed. courses also.
Satavahana University Revaluation Form
After the deceleration of the SU University Result 2018, those candidates who didn’t obtain the good marks in the exam is required to know that they can apply for the revaluation. The re-evaluation form is available easily on the official portal of the university i.e. satavahana.ac.in. Here we are mentioning some of the important points regarding the revaluation form.
- The application with prescribed fee should be submitted up to 20 days from the date of issue of Memo of Marks.
- The fee is Rs.250/- for each paper.
- The answer book will be revalued independently by an examiner drawn from outside the University area.
About Satavahana University
The Satavahana University is named after the dynasty which ruled in this region name as Satvahana. The university was established in the year 2008. The campus of the university is spread over the 200 acres of land.
After successfully conducting the sessional exam of the odd sem (1st 3rd 5th) the SU University begins the new session i.e. even sem. The even sem begin a few days after all the examination of the odd sem is completed. While regarding the entrance exam interested candidates can apply for the counseling. The counselling helps the candidates to get admission in the university.
Hope the details given here will help the candidates to get their result of the entrance and the sessional program. If there are any queries please mention it through the comment box given below.
Satavahana University Result 2018-19: Official Site