Sastra University B.Tech Entrance Exam 2017: Entrance examination for the undergraduate applicant who wishes to get admission in the B.Tech engineering courses programs. The Sastra University has offered to the eligible applicant for the various engineering programs. The SASTRA University B.Tech Admission Test 2017 for the engineering programs is the basis of the JEE Main 2017 score and also on the basis of the 12th class marks. The applicant will get all the details about the B.Tech admission process. For any type of assistance concerning the SASTRA University Engineering Entrance Exam 2017, you can contact us by commenting at the end of the post.
About SASTRA – Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy is conduct this process for the SASTRA University B.Tech Admission applicant have to go through the give information details which are given down. Before applying for the application form applicant should have to pass their 10+2 education qualification and also JEE Main 2017 examination. To Get more information about the B.Tech Admission all process which is given down.
SASTRA University B.Tech Admission Basic Information
- Name of Exam: There is no exam name admission will on the JEE Main 2017 score
- Common Name Called : SASTRA University B.Tech Admission
- Type of Exam: University Level Exam.
- Exam Category: UG Exam
- Conducting By: Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy
SASTRA University B.Tech Admission 2017 Important Dates
So here is the B.Tech Admission 2017 Important Dates which are given as follows.
|1||Starting date fill the application form||March 2017|
|2||Closing date filling the application form||June 2017|
|3||publishing Rank List||June 2017|
|4||Counselling for the Engineering Admission||June 2017|
|5||Classes will start from||July 2017|
The Above given date are not confirmed dates. We will update all the date and information after the official notification. Than Applicant follows the above given dates.
SASTRA University Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interstate applicant who applies for the engineering programmer they have to meet their Eligibility Criteria of SASTRA University B.Tech Admission 2017 which are given as follows down.
- An applicant who applies for the Sastra University admission they should have to pass their 10+2 from the recognized education board with Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects and any of them Chemistry /Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology this all are the optional subject.
- For the admission, the applicant has to score minimum 60% of marks.
- The candidate who has the diploma in engineering, Technology applicant can apply directly for admission process.
How to Apply for SASTRA University B.Tech Entrance Exam 2017, Online Application Process
The eligible and interested applicant can apply for the Application Form of SASTRA University B.Tech 2017 on the official website and must have to fill the application form on before the last date of form filling. Following are the step to fill the application form by following this steps.
- The candidate has to register them after following the official website, i.e. sastra.edu/.
- Now login on the official website.
- Fill the application form on without making any mistake.
- Attach the entire asking document ion the application form.
- Upload your recent passport and signature.
- Pay the application form fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Take print out of the application for the other uses.
SASTRA University Engineering Entrance Exam Application Fees 2017
Candidate who filling the online application form they have to pay the application fees along with application form. The university charge the application fees of Rs 650 applicant can pay the Application fee through the payment mode through the Debit Card, Credit Card and also can pay by using Net Banking. Applicant have to pay the application fees on before the last date.
SASTRA University B.Tech Admission Counselling Process 2017
Counselling for the B.Tech Admission the university has conducted by the university for the B.Tech Admission programmers. For the counselling applicant has to pay the counselling fees. SASTRA University B.Tech Admission 2017 Counselling has conducted by the university every year. In the counselling university has allocated the seat for the courses. Following are the counselling process of the Admission.
- The candidate has to register the self on the official website.
- Now Log in with username and password.
- Now Fill the counselling details and choose the courses and college.
- Pay the Counselling Fees.
- Wait till the counselling result.
SASTRA University B.Tech Admission 2017 Seat Allotment List
University will allocate the seat to the eligible applicant in the counselling applicant will know about the SASTRA University B.Tech Admission 2017 Seat Allotment List. After getting the seat applicant will have to report in the allocated college before the given time. The candidate has to report to the college with all the original document.
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu- 613401
Phone number: 04362 264 010
SASTRA University B.Tech Entrance Exam 2017
Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA) University has conducted this entrance examination for the for the B.Tech Engineering programs for the undergraduate applicant on the university level. The Sastra University Entrance Exam 2017 conducted every the for the B.Tech admission. To get the admission for the B.Tech candidate have the pass the 10+2 and the JEE Main engineering entrance examination to get admission. The student will able to find here all about the Sastra University Entrance Exam like Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Important and etc details in this article by scroll down to get information. The applicant who wish to get more information about the Admission process or have any type of question in their mind then they can free to click here on this given link Sastra University Entrance Exam.