SAAT Syllabus 2017, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Students who are searching for the Syllabus of SAAT 2017 can check here. Candidates need to read the below provided syllabus for pass the exam with good marks. Students those pass this exam that will be able to take the admission. You can also see the SAAT Exam Pattern 2017 for know all details of the exam. The exam pattern will help to make the preparation of the according exam paper questions. Aspirants can also check below the Seat Allotment of SAAT 2017. SAAT 2017 Exam will be held in the May month for getting the new admission.
SAAT Syllabus 2017, Check Online Exam Pattern for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test 2017
In SAAT 2017 exam the questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry and Math subjects. The syllabus of the exam will be 11th and 12th class board exam syllabus. You can check below the Syllabus of SAAT 2017 according to the subjects-
SAAT Maths Syllabus 2017
- Mathematical Induction
- Combinations & Permutations
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Relations, Sets and Functions
- Continuity, Limits and Differentiability
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Quadratic Equations & Theory of Equations
- Differential Equalities
- Theory of Equations
- Sequences and Series
- 3 D Geometry
- Applications of Derivatives
- Properties of Triangles
- Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola and Polar Co-Ordinates
- Determinants and Matrices
- Applications of Integrals
- Indefinite Integration
- Random Variables, Probabilities, Distributions and Statistics
SAAT Physics Syllabus 2017
- Work, power and Energy
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Wave Motion
- Rotatory Motion
- Centre of Mass
- Dimensions and Units
- Elements of Vectors
- Fluid Mechanics
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity
- Surface Tension
- Nuclei and Atoms
- Electromagnetic Induction and AC Circuits
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Dual nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electrostatics and Capacitors
- Wave Optics
- Semi-Conductor Devices and Communication Systems
- CR Circuits
SAAT Chemistry Syllabus 2017
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Transition Elements
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties
- Alkaline and Alkali Earth Metals
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Hydrogen and Its Compounds
- Phenols, Alcohols and Ethers
- Chemical Bonding
- Organic Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Coordination Compounds
- Nucleic Acids
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
SAAT Exam Pattern 2017
Students need to see the Exam pattern of SAAT 2017 for checking the information on the exam paper. The exam pattern will tell the type of questions, marking scheme, no of questions, exam mode, etc. You can see below the SAAT 2017 Exam pattern.
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode with pen paper.
- Total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- In the exam questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Math subject.
- Total 60 questions will be asked from each subject.
- All questions will be objective type questions with MCQ type.
- There will be 4 options for each question.
- 04 marks will be awarded for each right answer and 1 mark will be ducted for each wrong answer.
SAAT Seat Allotment 2017
The students will be selected for the admission by this exam. After the result of the exam selected candidates need to fill the counselling form of admission. The exam community of SAAT 2017 will be provided with the seats to candidates according to their performance in the exam. After counselling result you need to complete the admission formalities by visiting the institute.
SAAT Sample Papers 2017
Students need to see the Sample Paper of SAAT 2017 for see for taking an idea of the upcoming exam. The sample paper will be helpful to find out the weak points of the student in the exam. You can improve your weak points of the exam before the exam.
SAAT Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017
You can check here all info of the SAAT 2017 Syllabus upper in this post. You need to pass the exam on the compulsory basis for new admission. You can also see the Exam Pattern of SAAT 2017 and Seat Allotment of SAAT 2017. For any of the queries concerning the SAAT Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Seat Allotment, Exam Selection Process, you can ask us by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.