RUHS Admit Card 2021: The Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences, Jaipur (RUHS) will soon conduct the entrance and the sessional exam.
For the sessional exam, the university organizes the exam of the UG (MBBS BDS BSc B.Pharma BPT BOT etc) and PG (MD MS PGD M.Ch. MDS M.Pharma etc) courses and for the entrance exam, the university organizes the exam like B.Sc. Nursing, B.Oph.T, BRT, BPO etc. We are giving here all the information regarding the RUHS 2021 Admit Card.
RUHS Admit Card 2021
The university releases the admit card through the online mode at the official website ruhsraj.org only for the entrance exam while for the sessional exam the university provides the admit card through the offline mode. The university conducts the sessional exam one time in a year i.e. Part 1 2 3 but the exam of the B.Pharma is conducted in both the format i.e. semester and yearly. We are giving here all the details regarding the RUHS Exam Admit Card 2021 of the sessional and the entrance exam of the RUHS.
RUHS Admit Card Download 2021: Entrance/ Sessional
We recommended here some of the steps from which the candidates are able to download the admit card of the RUHS. It is necessary for all the students to download the Admit card if they do not download it then they will be oust from the exam. The steps for downloading the RUHS Exam BSc Nursing Admit Card 2021 are given below.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. ruhsraj.org
- Click on the link on the link of the admit card.
- Now select the respective course.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- The admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take the print out of it for future use.
ruhsraj.org admit card 2021: Details Available
We collaborated here on some of the important information which is required to be available on the RUHS Admit Card 2021 Paramedical. If the detail which is given here is missing from the RUHS Admit Card, contact to the examination cell because on the day of the examination the students will not allow sitting in the exam. The details are as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the exam
- The timing of the examination
- Name of the subject paper
- Name of the examination center
- Roll no. of the candidate
- Enrollment of the candidate
- Subject paper code
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Examination authority signature
Check Here: RUHS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Admit Card
RUHS Admit Card 2021: Important Instruction
- Candidates who will reach late at the examination hall they will not allow giving the exam.
- For both the exam candidates required to bring the admit card if they are not able to bring it they will not allow for sit in the exam.
- All the candidates also need to carry the Aadhar card or any card which is issued by the govt. while for the sessional exam, the students need to carry an ID card along with them on the day of the examination.
- All the candidates required to preserve the admit card till the admission process.
RUHS Result 2021
After culminating of both the exams i.e. entrance and the sessional exam, students need to know the performance which is given by them. The RUHS Exam 2021 Result will be released through the online mode only. Students simply need to enter the respective details on the result panel and click on the submit button. The result will appear on the screen.
Hope the details given here will help the candidates to know the importance of the admit card. If there is any query mention it through the comment box given below.
Note: Students are also able to access the admit card of the other courses which is offered by the university like DCO, MO, paramedical, staff nurse, BPT, BSc Nursing, MBBS, Diploma and the other courses which are offered by the university.
RUHS Admit Card 2021: Official Site