RPVT Counselling 2018
RPVT Counselling 2018 – The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner has announced the notification of RAJUVAS RPVT Counselling for providing admission in B.V.Sc and A.H courses. All the eligible candidates who successfully qualified RPVT 2018 must attend the counselling session. Applicants can now get here RPVT Counselling Dates along with the complete details of procedure. The RAJUVAS B.VSC Admission along with the admission of other courses is completely done on merit basis and thus the physical presence of the candidate at the time of counselling is mandatory. In terms of more detail, check the article below.
RPVT Counselling 2018
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences conducts the RPVT test every year and therefore candidates whose name appears in RPVT Merit List must further attend the counselling session. The RPVT Online Counselling 2018 is tentatively going to be conducted in the month of July. Therefore who are seeking for admissions in B.V.Sc & A.H course must go through RPVT Counselling Procedure which includes a number of subsequent rounds such as registration, choice filling, fee payment. document verification etc.
RAJUVAS RPVT Counselling Schedule
Below you can check the details of RPVT Counselling Schedule as discussed below.
|Counselling Registration application starts||1st week of July 2018|
|Counselling Registration application ends||2nd week of July 2018|
|Offline counselling starts||3rd week of August 2018|
|Offline counseling ends||Last week of August 2018|
|Admission closes by||3rd week of September 2018|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of October 2018|
RPVT Counselling Procedure
Applicants must go through the below-mentioned process at the time of counselling.
- Candidates must register themselves through the online process
- Applicants need to fill their choice of course as per their preference
- Further candidates need to go through the document verification process, where the original documents of the candidates will be retained in the college and will be returned after completion of course
- If any candidate does not participate in the counselling as per scheduled then his/ her admission will be cancelled.
- The seat allotment will be done at the end of counselling on the basis of candidates score, choice, and merit
- Candidates must make payment of the fee as mentioned below.
|Category||Without late fee||With late fee|
|General/ OBC/ SBC||Rs 1000||Rs 1000 + Rs 800 (late fee)|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs 800||Rs 800 + Rs 800 (late fee)|
|Bank charges||Rs 50||Rs 50|
Documents required for verification
- Two color passport photographs(Mentioned Date and Name)
- RPVT-2018 Online Application Form
- RPVT-2018 Admit card
- 10th/ 12th Marksheet
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Income certificate of parents
RPVT Seat Allotment
After the declaration of result, the university is going to conduct RPVT Counselling 2018 for allotment of seats in B.V.Sc and A.H courses. The candidates will be allotted their seat on the basis of choice, rank on the merit list, category and as per availability. The authority will declare RPVT Seat Allotment Result through its portal and we will also update you here with the same.
For more updates stay tuned to our site and we will notify you the latest alert.