RGPV Admit Card 2019: The Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) will soon organize the exam of the UG (BE BPharma BTech BArch etc), PG (ME MTech MPharma MCA etc), diploma ( Mechanical Electrical CS Civil Electronics etc) and polytechnic courses.
All the exam of the university is conducted in the semester format and this time the university will conduct the exam of the even sem (2nd 4th 6th) examination. Before going to any of the exam students needs to download the admit card. So we are giving here each and every information regarding the RGPV Exam Admit Card 2019.
RGPV Admit Card 2019
In order to access the RGPV BE Admit Card 2019 or the other courses admit card of the even semester (2nd 4th 6th) students need to know that for all the exam university provides the admit card through the online mode only. Students required to select the appropriate exam center. We are mentioning here all the details of the RGPV Admit Card 2019.
RGPV Admit Card 2019 Download: Diploma Polytechnic UG
After giving the desired information regarding the RGPV Diploma admit card. We are mentioning here the steps from which the candidate can download the admit card of the other courses which is offered by the RGPV. The steps are as follows.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. rgpv.ac.in
- Go to the examination section.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- Choose the appropriate
- Fill the respective information.
- The admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take print out of it for the future use.
Check Here: RGPV Time Table 2019
RGPV Hall Ticket 2019: Details Available
After successfully clinched the admit card from the rgpv.ac.in admit card 2019, students required to check the details which are available on it. So we are mentioning here some of the points which are required to be available on the RGPV ME admit card. If the mentioned detail is missing, contact to the examination authority as soon as possible. The details are as follows.
- The timing of the examination.
- Name Of The subject paper
- Photo of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Code of the subject paper
- Signature of the controller of the examination
- Name Of The Exam
- Candidates enrollment no.
- Signature of the candidate
- Enrollment No.
- Venue of the examination
- Date and day of the examination
RGPV Admit Card 2019: Instruction
- Any discrepancy related to RGPV Admit Card 2019 like candidate name, father’s name etc. should be informed immediately.
- Occupy the seat 15 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Check the examination center
- Read the guidelines carefully before filling the OMR Sheet.
Note: Students are also able to access the admit card of the other courses which is offered by the university such as B.E., BTech, MCA, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch, M.Pharmacy, ME, MTech, BE (PTDC), M.Tech (PT), MAM, MCA (DD), Diploma, B.E., B.Tech, MCA, B.Pharma, B.Arch., M.Pharma, M.E., M.Tech. etc courses which are offered by the university.
RGPV Result 2019
After giving the all the examination successfully students needs to check their examination performance. The university releases the result through the online mode only. To get the RGPV Diploma Result and the other courses result students needs to enter the details such as enrollment no. , and the semester and click on the view result link the result available on the screen.
Hope the information given here will help the candidate to get the RGPV Admit Card 2019. If there is any query mention it through the comment box given below we will provide the answer of your queries.
RGPV Admit Card 2019: Official Site