RGIPT 2018 Admissions (राजीव गांधी पेट्रोलियम प्रौद्योगिकी प्रवेश संस्थान): Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) issued a notification for the application form the Indian students to admission for new session engineering course in many of streams. Interested aspirants can apply online before last dates. RGIPT BTech Admissions 2018 open and available now for each and every student who wants to get admission in RGIPT via basic of Joint Entrance Examination Advanced scores card and 12th class standard. All the necessary details concerning the RGIPT Registration 2018 can be checked below by following the procedural information.
RGIPT Application Form 2018
Aspirants need to register their application form to get admission in RGIPT. If candidates have not registered to RGIPT Application Form, they will not be considered eligible for the admissions. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the RGIPT online Registrations. Every year many students apply to the online application form. Candidates can follow these given below simple steps to online RGIPT how to apply. Students who want to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology must be applying first for Application Form of RGIPT 2018. The application is a process to get admission in the institute and required to fill entries like personal, education, nationality, name, address and any other required in the application form.
Steps to apply online for RGIPT 2018 Admissions.
- Firstly students need to go online and log on to official website.
- Now students need to click on apply online and go to next process.
- Fill all the compulsory or mandatory entries like name, educational, address, and any other required entries.
- Upload the candidate’s photograph and signature and go ahead.
- Pay the application fee by using mode of online or offline.
- Read again fill online application fee if ok then go to final submission.
- Take a print out of filled online application form for the future use.
RGIPT 2018 Application Fee
Aspirants should have to pay some amount to fill application form of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. RGIPT Application Fee must be paid for those students who want to get admission in the institute. Aspirants can be pay application fee via a mode of online and bank demand draft in favor of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
- For unreserved or OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees only)
- For Reserved category aspirants: Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only).
RGIPT B.Tech 2018 Admission Process
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) located at Rae Bareli in Uttar Pradesh State. RGIPT has announced admission for undergraduate courses program.
Examination Name: No Entrance Exam by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
Exam Level: State Level Exam
Exam For: Under Graduate Students
Organization Institute: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
RGIPT Admission Eligibility
Every year thousands of students want to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology but they all not eligible for admission. So students looking for admission must be full fill Eligible Criteria of RGIPT 2018 as given below simple following conditions.
- Students should be passed in 12th or higher secondary class standard with minimum 60% aggregate.
- Candidates should be passed in 12th or higher secondary class standard with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Aspirants should be passed in previous three-year diploma course program from well-known university or institute.
- Admission will be based on Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advance score card or 12th class performance.
- For reserved category (SC/ST) and physical Disability, students should be passed in 12th class minimum 55% aggregate and Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Every year many reserved category students (SC/ST/PH) get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology so they have reservation policy as per the Govt. of India rules will be applicable. Reservation policies are applicable for (SC/ST/PH) candidates as per Govt. of India rules and regulation.
RGIPT Important Dates 2018
RGIPT Important Dates are based on previous year admission dates. These Important dates can be changed as Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. If any change related to important dates we update regularly.
|Start date for online submission of application||May 2018|
|Extended – Last date for online submission of application||July 2018|
|Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates**||July 2018|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee ( General/ OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 10,000/-) from candidates in first provisional list||July 2018|
|Declaration of the first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee**||July 2018|
|Last date of payment of remaining amount (General/OBC: Rs. 1,00,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000/-) of Admission Fees by selected candidates in the first list||July 2018|
|Declaration of second merit list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee**||July 2018|
|Last date of payment of remaining amount (General/OBC: Rs. 1,00,000/-, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000/-) of Admission Fees by selected candidates in the second merit list*||July 2018|
|Registration at RGIPT, Amethi||July 2018|
|Academic session starts||July 2018|
RGIPT Offered Courses
RGIPT offered the course for undergraduate engineering students in many streams. Students need to select any one-course program to do four-year degree program form given below offered course.
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
RGIPT Counseling 2018
RGIPT counseling process is likely a way to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. If candidates are select in the counseling process and find his/her name in merit list then they can easily get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. The RGIPT Seat Allotment 2018 will be done on the basis of the merit list.Aspirants can simply follow these given below following steps.
- Firstly students need to register for the college allotments counseling process.
- Counseling process will be the basis of Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advance scorecard and 12th class performance.
- Counseling process announces merit list of student’s name if students do not find her/his name in first merit list then wait to next round merit list.
- If students do not attend in counseling process then their admission will be canceled.
- Aspirants need to verify their documents if candidates have not their legal documents then candidates admission will be closed.
Contact at RGIPT
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli,
Phone No: 0535-2704-244, 2704-258
Mobile No: +91-876-598-5540
Fax No: 0535-2211-888
RGIPT B.Tech Admissions 2018
RGIPT is used to conduct the entrance exam for admitting the willing and deserving candidates into the RGIPT Engineering Classroom courses 2018. The RGIPT provides various education courses in engineering and hence the willing and eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the RGIPT Admission 2018. Students need to select any one-course program to do education in engineering and get the degree in four years of Bachelor in Engineering (B. Tech). If Aspirants need to get more details about Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Admission Process 2018 then you can follow the above link or you may ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post.