RGIPT B.Tech Admissions 2017: RGIPT issued a notification for the application form the Indian students to admission for new session engineering course in many of streams. Interested aspirants can apply online before last dates. RGIPT B.Tech Admissions open and available now for each and every student who wants to get admission in RGIPT via basic of Joint Entrance Examination Advance scores card and 12th class standard. All the necessary details concerning the RGIPT B.Tech Admission Test 2017 can be checked below by following the procedural information.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission Process 2017
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) located at Rae Bareli in Uttar Pradesh State. RGIPT has announced admission for undergraduate courses program.
- Examination Name: No Entrance Exam by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
- Exam Level: State Level Exam
- Exam For: Under Graduate Students
- Organization Institute: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2017
Every year thousands of students want to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology but they all not eligible for admission. So students looking for admission must be full fill Eligible Criteria of RGIPT 2017 as given below simple following conditions.
- Students should be passed in 12th or higher secondary class standard with minimum 60% aggregate.
- Candidates should be passed in 12th or higher secondary class standard with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Aspirants should be passed in previous three year diploma course program from well known university or institute.
- Admission will be based on Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advance score card or 12th class performance.
- For reserved category (SC/ST) and physical Disability students should be passed in 12th class minimum 55% aggregate and Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission Dates 2017
RGIPT Important Dates are based on previous year admission dates. These Important dates can be changed as Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. If any change related to important dates we update regularly.
|1||Stat date of online application form||May 2017|
|2||Close date of online application form||July 2017|
|3||Display shortlist candidates for admission||July 2017|
|4||Last dates for submitting application fee||July 2017|
|5||Display first list of selected students for admission||July 207|
|6||Display the second list for admission||July 2017|
|7||Pay application fee of the second list selected students||July 2017|
|9||Registration for RGIPT, Rae Bareli||July 2017|
|10||Academic session starting Date||August 2017|
How to Apply for RGIPT 2017, RGIPT Online Application Process
Aspirants need to register their application form to get admission in RGIPT. If candidates have not registered to application form will not able to take admission. Every year many students apply to the online application form. Candidates can follow these given below simple steps to online RGIPT how to apply.
- Firstly students need to go online and log on to official website.
- Now students need to click on apply online and go to next process.
- Fill all the compulsory or mandatory entries like name, educational, address, and any other required entries.
- Upload the candidate’s photograph and signature and go ahead.
- Pay the application fee by using mode of online or offline.
- Read again fill online application fee if ok then go to final submit.
- Take a print out of filled online application form for the future use.
Students who want to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology must be applying first for Application Form of RGIPT 2017. The application is a process to get admission in the institute and required to fill entries like personal, education, nationality, name, address and any other required in application from.
RGIPT Application Fee 2017
Aspirants should have to pay some amount to fill application form of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. RGIPT Application Fee must be paid for those students who want to get admission in the institute. Aspirants can be pay application fee via a mode of online and bank demand draft in favor of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
- For unreserved or OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees only)
- For Reserved category aspirants: Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only).
RGIPT Offered Courses 2017
RGIPT offered the course for undergraduate engineering students in many streams. Students need to select any one course program to do four year degree program form given below offered course.
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
RGIPT Admission Reservation Criteria 2017
Every year many reserved category students (SC/ST/PH) get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology so they have reservation policy as per the Govt. of India rules will be applicable. Reservation policies are applicable for (SC/ST/PH) candidates as per Govt. of India rules and regulation.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission Counseling Process 2017
RGIPT counseling process is likely a way to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. If candidates are select in the counseling process and find his/her name in merit list then they can easily get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. Aspirants can simply follow these given below following steps.
- Firstly students need to register for the college allotments counseling process.
- Counseling process will be basis of Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advance score card and 12th class performance.
- Counseling process announces merit list of student’s name if students do not found her/his name in first merit list then wait to next round merit list.
- If students do not attend in counseling process then their admission will be canceled.
- Aspirants need to verify their documents if candidates have not their legal documents then candidates admission will be closed.
Contact at RGIPT
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli,
Phone No: 0535-2704-244, 2704-258
Mobile No: +91-876-598-5540
Fax No: 0535-2211-888
RGIPT B.Tech Admissions 2017
RGIPT is used to conduct the entrance exam for admitting the willing and deserving candidates into the RGIPT Engineering Classroom courses 2017. The RGIPT provides various education courses in engineering and hence the willing and eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the RGIPT B.Tech Admission Test 2017. Students need to select any one course program to do education in engineering and get the degree in four years of Bachelor in Engineering (B. Tech). If Aspirants need to get more details about Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Admission Process 2017 then you can follow the above link or you may ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post.