REVA MAT Application Form (रेवा मेट आवेदन फॉर्म) 2017: The REVA University has recently released an official notification about the REVA university management aptitude test 2017. As per the notification, the applications for REVA MAT will be accepted in both online as well as offline mode. The entrance examination will be conducted on 21st April 2017 for the admission in various management courses that are provided by REVA university. The submission of REVA MAT Registration Form 2017 has been started from 10th March and the applications will be accepted from the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all aspects on or before 10th April 2017. REVA University was established under the government of Karnataka Act 80 of the year 2012. The university is located in Bengaluru. The university offers various management courses to eligible applicants and every year the large numbers of applicants are appearing for this entrance examination. Only eligible applicants are allowed to fill the application form.
REVA University Management Aptitude Test 2017
Check REVA MAT Admit Card 2017
रेवा मेट आवेदन फॉर्म 2017
रेवा मेट आवेदन फॉर्म 2017 को reva.edu.in पर 10 अप्रैल तक जमा किया जाएगा। रेवा यूनिवर्सिटी मैनेजमेंट एप्टीट्यूड टेस्ट पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया। रेवा मेट ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2017 दिनांक यहाँ जांची जा सकती है।
REVA MAT Application Form 2017
It is compulsory for all the applicants to fill the REVA MAT Application Form 2017 on or before the last date, i.e. 10th April 2017. Applicants can submit the application form in both online as well as offline. Before applying for the Online Registration of REVA MAT 2017 applicants need to make it sure that they are meeting the eligibility criteria in all the aspects as given in the official notification. Candidates, first of all, need to register themselves for REVA MAT to take participate in this REVA management aptitude test. Every year lakhs of applicants are appearing for this entrance examination. The applications can apply online as well as offline by only eligible applicants. Here we provide the process and whole the official news of application form in this article.
Step to Register online for REVA MAT 2017
- Applicants need to open the official website of REVA University, i.e. reva.edu.in/.
- Then fill the registration form information correctly and log in.
- Find the application form link and open it.
- Now fill the application form information very carefully without any mistake.
- Upload all the asking document scan copy in the application form.
- Recheck the application from information.
- Pay application form fees by mode of payment.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a hard copy for personal uses.
Step to Register Offline for REVA MAT 2017
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official website or the link given below.
- Duly fill the application form with complete authentic details.
- Attach the copies of all the necessary documents as given in the notification.
- Pay the necessary application fee and attach the slip with the application form.
- Submit the completely filled application form along with all the necessary attachments to the given address.
Click Here to check List of Documents that are needed to be attached with the application form
REVA MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants need to clear the eligibility criteria to fill the application form. Only those applicants are eligible to fill application form who clear the criteria. Following are the give REVA MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria which is given as follows.
- Applicants must be complete their bachelor’s degree of three years in any stream BE/ B.Tech with minimum 50% of marks and applicants who belongs to SC/ ST category they have to score minimum 45% of marks from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Must have valid score of REVA University Management Aptitude Test (REVA MAT) or CAT/ MAT/ C-MAT.
REVA MAT Registration Dates 2017
|1.||Application Commencement||01st March 2017|
|2.||Application Deadline||10th April 2017|
|3.||Admit Card Date||03rd Week of April|
|4.||Exam Date||21st April 2017|
Office of Admissions,
Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli,
Bangalore – 560 064
REVA MAT Application Fee 2017
All the applicants need to pay the application form fees along with the application form between the given dates of time. Applications can be filled via both- online and offline modes by the eligible candidates. The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.1000/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals, and Rs.2000/- for NRI applicants.
|Indian / SAARC Nationals
Check REVA MAT Notification 2017
Apply Online for REVA MAT 2017
Download REVA MAT Application Form 2017
REVA MAT 2017 Online Form
The online application submission for REVA management aptitude test has been started from 10th March 2017 and hence the candidates satisfying the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves by submitting the REVA MAT 2017 Application Form on or before the last date, i.e. 10th April 2017. The entrance exam for ASP/REVA MAT 2017 will be conducted on 21st April 2017 at its various exam centres. If you facing any type of problem while submitting the REVA MET Registration Form 2017 via Online or Offline mode, then you can contact us by leaving your comments at the end of the post, we will solve your problem as soon as possible.