REAP Application Form 2021: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) will conduct the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) for admission to various streams available in an engineering programme for the academic session 2021-2022. To provide admission in UG courses like BE/BTech & BArch, RTU authority will release the RTU REAP Online Application Form on the website. The application form will be filled-up by online mode only. Candidates must fill the form and pay the fee before the last date of submission. The registration cum application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferable/ non-adjustable. Candidates are advised to go through this article to get information about the REAP application form, last date to apply, application fee etc.
REAP 2021 Important Dates
Check the expected dates of REAP Admission 2020 here.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Expected)|
|Starting date of filling of registration and choice filling form||3rd week of May|
|Last date to submit the registration fee||4th week of June|
|Last date to register/filling option form||Last week of June|
|Counselling begins||1st week of July|
|Seat Allotment Publication||3rd week of July|
|Reporting Date||July/ August|
REAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants will have to submit medical fitness certified by the Medical Officer of the Rajasthan Government or registered medical practitioner.
- Only those candidates who born on or after October 1, 1996 will be eligible. For reserved categories candidates, maximum age will be 30 years.
- Candidates who appeared in JEE Main exam can also apply for REAP 2021.
- Students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from Rajasthan board or any recognized board.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC – NC layer candidates) in the subject Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics together.
Note: To know more about the REAP Admission Criteria, Click Here
REAP Application Form 2021: Requirements
|Documents to be Ready||12th mark sheet, JEE Main score card, Aadhaar card, Birth certificate|
|Maximum size 100 KB||Maximum size 50 KB|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Mode of Payment||Online: via Net Banking, Debit/ Credit card/ E-mitra|
REAP 2021: How To Apply Online
- Payment of Registration Fee
- Visit the official website i.e. reapraj.com
- Click on the link given for REAP-2020 Registration.
- Fill the required field, enter a valid mobile no & mail d and then submit it.
- Unique id/ no will be generated and sent to the registered mobile no & mail id.
- Pay the application cum registration fee through option available there like credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc
- Candidates can also deposit registration fee in cash at the E-Mitra kiosk with extra charges.
- Filling of Online Form
- After successful payment, candidates will be able to fill the application form.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form and then proceed to the form page.
- Fill the all the mandatory field.
- Upload the relevant documents & images as per given specification.
- Fill the college choice form and submit it.
- Taking Print of Application Form
- After submitting the application form, confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile no & mail id.
- Candidates must note down the application cum registration no.
- Take the print-out of application form & choice form for future reference.
Official Website: REAP 2021 Application Form