Punjab Engineering Admission 2017: Applicant wants to get admission in the Punjab Technical University. They all have to fill the online registration form for the Punjab Engineering Admission Test 2017. The examination is conducted by the Punjab Technical University. This Punjab Admission is for the B.Tech admission conducts every academic year As per the notification by the Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training. Interested and eligible applicant can apply for the application form on before the last date of filling the application form
- Name of Exam: Punjab Admission (Punjab Engineering Admission)
- Common Name Called: Punjab Engineering Admission
- Type of Exam: UG Entrance Exam
- Exam Category: State Level Examination
- Conducting By: Punjab Technical University
Punjab Engineering Admission Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applicant has to be clear the Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Engineering Admission 2017 which is given below applicant can refer that to know the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants who applying for the PTU they have to pass their 10+2 from Punjab States Board or equivalent recognized education board to take participant in Punjab Engineering Admission Procedure of 2017.
- Students have to score qualifying marks in JEE (Main) 2017 to get eligible applicant.
- Candidates have to study the Mathematics and Physics which is compulsory subject and any one of them Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Appear who have the engineering diploma from the Punjab State Board of Technical Education or any equivalent State Board of Technical Education that applicant is eligible for the admission.
- Any of the candidates who certificates from SLIET two year are also the eligible applicant for admission.
Punjab Engineering Admission Important Dates 2017
Candidate will get the Important Date of Punjab Engineering Admission 2017 which we will provide by us in this article. After the official publishing of the official notification which is announcing by the Punjab technical University, we will update the Important dates. Candidate can refer that date while filling the application form. So candidate will get the Important Date information here.
|xam Events||Important Dates|
|JEE Main Application Form 2017 Start||the First week of December 2016|
|JEE Main Application Form Online 2017 End||Second week of January 2017|
|JEE Main Online Application Form 2017 With Late Fee Rs. 500||First week of February 2017|
|JEE Main 2017 Admit Card||March Last Week, 2017|
|JEE Main Exam 2017||2 April 2017|
|JEE Main 2017 Result||Second week of May 2017|
How to Apply for Punjab Engineering Admission 2017
Eligible applicant has to fill the Application form of Punjab Engineering Admission 2017 on before the due date of the filling the application form. So here is the process to fill the application form.
- The applicant will be able to fill the application for through the JEE Main examination Roll Number.
- After login, fill the application form very carefully.
- Pay the application form fee by Debit, Credit Card or by using net banking.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Do not forget to take a print out of the Punjab Engineering Admission Application Form.
Punjab Engineering Admission Application Fees 2017
All the candidate have to pay the application form fees while filling the application form. The Punjab Engineering Admission Application form Fees is Rs 2000/-. Candidate has to pay the application fees it is compulsory for all. The applicant can pay the admission fee through the Debit, Credit card or they can also pay by the Net banking or by the E-slip. The E-slip can be of HDFC, Axis, SBOP, IDBI banks.
Punjab Engineering Admission Participant Institute 2017
Punjab Technical University has conducted this examination every year. The Participant applicants the university offer various engineering programmers for B.Tech. In this examination, many engineering institutes take participant to conduct this examination.
- I K Gujral, Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
- Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda
Punjab Engineering Admission Selection Process 2017
All the Candidate who apply for the Selection process of Punjab Engineering Admission 2017 they all are selected on the basis of their JEE Main 2017 Score marks and also qualifying the 10+2 in the ratio of 6:4.
The 85% of the B.Tech engineering seat are reversed for the candidates who belongs to the Punjab State and for the candidate who is from out site of the Punjab for them there is 15% B.Tech seats are available.
Punjab Engineering Admission Counselling 2017
Candidate will know about the Counselling of Punjab Engineering Admission 2017 process which is given as follow.
- Applicant should be qualifying in JEE Main 2017 examination for the Counselling along with this applicant have to passed their class 12th to apply for the Punjab Engineering Admission 2016 Counselling are eligible for the counselling round.
- The Punjab Engineering Admission 2017 Counselling is conducted for the admission for the B.Tech Programmers. There is 85% of the B.Tech seats are for the Punjab Resident applicant and 15 % for the outside Punjab Candidate.
- The applicant in case changes their mind to switch the college than university will refund applicant fees by deducting of Rs 1000/- and also refund their original documents immediately.
- But the Punjab Technical University will charge to the applicant the counseling fees is Rs 2000 this applicant has to pay while the counselling process only. The Counselling Fee is not refundable.
Punjab Technical University,
Jalandhar – Kapurthala Highway,
Near Pushpa Gujral Science City,
Kapurthala – 144601
Toll-Free: 1800 419 0730
Following are the contact information of the Punjab Engineering Admission. In case any problem applicant can contact to the university.
Punjab Engineering Admission 2017
All the interested and eligible applicant must have to apply for the application form. Applicants admission will be the basis of the JEE Main 2017 performance. This examination forms the undergraduate applicant to get admission for the B.Tech engineering programmers. The Punjab Technical University has offered to the eligible applicant for the various engineering programmers. All the applicant have to give to the JEE Main 2017 examination to become eligible to get admission in the university. The candidate has to fill the registration form on before the last date. The applicant will get all the information about the Punjab Admission (Punjab Engineering Admission). A candidate who wants to get more information about the Punjab Admission (Punjab Engineering Admission, they can contact us by commenting at the end of the post.