Pune University Admit Card 2019: Students who are preparing for the entrance and the sessional exam i.e. UG (BA BSc BBA BCom BE B Tech etc) and PG (MA MSc MCom MCA MBA etc) courses are required to know about the examination admit card of the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Only those students are able to get the Pune University Admit Card who successfully submitted the application form. For the entrance exam, the university conducts the test name as State Eligibility Test (SET).
Pune University Admit Card 2019 Download: Entrance Sessional
The university is geared up to release the Pune University Hall Ticket 2019 on the official site for both the courses very soon. All the students who will take active participation in the exam is required to download the Savitribai Phule Pune University Admit Card 2019 MSc. Students just simply require to follow this simple steps given below and they will get the admit card. The steps are as follows.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. unipune.ac.in
- Go to the examination section.
- Click on the link of admit card.
- Fill the details which are asked.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take print out of it for the future use.
Check Here: Pune University Hall Ticket
Pune University Hall Ticket 2019: Details Available
After getting the admit card successfully from the official site we are giving here some of the important points which are required to be available on both the examination of unipune.ac.in admit card. If any of the following details are missing contact to the examination authority of the university as soon as possible. The details are mentioned below.
- Name of the exam
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate roll no.
- Timing of the examination
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Examination venue name
- Enrollment no.
- Date and day of the examination
- Signature of the examination authority
- Code of the subject paper
unipune.ac.in Hall Ticket 2019: Important Instruction
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
- All the candidates require to carry the Pune University admit card with one additional photo identity such as driving license, pan card, college/ university ID card etc. to the examination center on the day of the examination.
- If the candidate’s image is not displayed on the admit card, then they require to paste the photo at the appropriate place and get attested from the competent authority.
- All the candidates require to confirm the name, subject, center, category, physically or visually handicapped shown in the admit card are correct.
Pune University Result 2019
After given the examination of the UG and PG with the entrance exam students are enthusiastic to know about the examination performance given by them. Students can check the Pune University UG PG Result, Pune University LLB/ Engineering Result by simply clicking on the link given above. The university releases the result after 2-3 months the exam is finished.
Note: Students are also able to get the Pune University Admit Card 2019 of the other courses which is offered by the university such as BE, BCA, Ph.D., M.Phil, MOL, MFA, BOL, BFA, Diploma (Music, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Urdu), LLM, LLB, MTech etc.
To get the print out of the admit card students require to enter the username and password. Students can download the exam hall ticket of the semester courses offered by the university i.e. 2nd 4th 6th sem.
In this page we have given the entire details regarding the Pune University Admit Card 2019 if there is any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will give the answer of your query as soon as possible.
Pune University Admit Card 2019: Official Site