PGIMER Application Form 2017 will be released by the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER). Exam will be held at the national level exam. By this exam selected candidates will be get the admission in the PG courses of the medical. Application Form of PGIMER Exam 2017 will be provided online on the official site of exam.
PGIMER Application Form 2017
The All interested candidates need to apply the Online Application Form of PGIMER for appear in the exam. Student needs to pass the exam for take the selection in the exam. Examination will be held in the offline mode. For apply the application form of exam students need to fulfil the eligibility criteria of application form.
PGIMER 2017 Exam Dates
Interested students need to see the important dates of the PGIMER Exam. Aspirants can know that when they can apply the examination form. We are showing below the tentative dates now. After the official notification we will update the exam date. For basic idea of the exam you can see the dates in the below mention tabular form-
|PGIMER Application Form 2017 Start||March, 2017|
|PGIMER Online Application Form 2017 Close||April, 2017|
|PGIMER Exam Date 2017||May, 2017|
Online PGIMER Application Form 2017
Students they are interested need to fill the application from before the application form. You can see the application process of the online application form. Application process is as following-
PGIMER Online Application Form Step-I
- Go to official site of PIGMER before application close.
- Make a online registration by the correct user name, email id and create password.
- Click on log in the home page of web portal.
- Make a login to site by User ID and password by click on sign in.
PGIMER Online Application Form Step-II
- Click On online application Form for open the application form.
- Fill the application form by the correct info. selected the course, DOB, Category, Gender.
- Also fill the contact no, email and other information that are required.
PGIMER Online Application Form Step-III
- Recheck the filled form and click on the register button for submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee of form.
Fee of application form will be Rs. 800/- for the reserve category candidates and the application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for the General/ OBC category applicants. Candidates can pay the application fee by the online way of payment. Without fee exam community will be not accept the application form.
For all other details like- eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam, pattern, admit card, selection process, result, merit list, counselling process, Click Here.