PESSAT Admit Card 2021: PES Scholastic Aptitude Test will be conducted on different dates for engineering and other programs. PESSAT 2021. is coming near and thus candidates are busy in their preparation.
The PESSAT exam for B.Tech course will probably be held between April to May 2021, and for other courses, the examination will be started from January to July 2021.
PESSAT Entrance Hall Ticket will be released 2-3 weeks before the exam, and that’s why we are publishing this article about PESSAT Slot Booking and Admit Card.
PESSAT Admit Card 2021 (Releasing Dates)
PESSAT Exam Admit Card 2021 pdf will be released in a month before the exam. We are providing all the events and their dates which will happen after form filling.
|PESSAT 2021 Hall Ticket||For B.Tech (expected)||For other courses|
|Commencement of slot bookings and admit card||25 Apr 2021||05 Jan 2021|
|Date of exam||02 -20 May 2021||10 Jan – Jul 2021|
PESSAT 2021 Hall Ticket Download Here
Candidates need to follow the procedure to download the PESSAT Admit Card. In this procedure, candidates have to go through the PESSAT Slot Booking Procedure.
How to Download PESSAT Exam Admit Card 2021?
- To Download the PESSAT Admit Card Visit the official website i.e. pes.edu/pessat/ first.
- Now Find the button having text: “SLOT BOOKING FOR COURSES OTHER THAN BTECH” for all other courses or “SLOT BOOKING FOR BTECH”.
- Click on it, according to your course.
- In the newly opened page, Enter your “Registration ID” and “Email ID.
- Now Click on the “Continue” button.
- From next page, follow instructions & book a relevant slot (date & time)for exam.
- After successfully booking your slot PESSAT Admit Card will appear.
- Check all the details and download it.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of it.
PESSAT 2021 Exam Center and Cities
PESSAT Exam Centers will be located in these cities: Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Madikeri, Hassan, Tumkur, Chikmagalur, Udipi, Karwar, Shimoga, Chitradurga, Davangere, Haveri, Bellary, Hubli/Darwad, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Raichur, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Patna., Ahmedabad, Jammu, Ranchi, Ernakulam., Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kota, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, and Kolkata.
PESSAT Admit Card 2021 Instruction
- Candidates will be allowed to access their admit card only after booking the exam date and time in PESSAT Slot Booking
- No changes in exam date and time (Slot) will be allowed after PESSAT Slot Booking Procedure.
- Candidates are advised to check all details printed on the PESSAT Admit Card 2021, which are correct & liable. If found any mistake contact the exam authority.
- Candidates must have to carry the PESSAT Hall Ticket/ Admit card with them on the day of the exam. They need to carry a valid photo ID along with the Admit Card.
Hats it guys, we hope this guide will help you to get the PESSAT Admit Card 2021 Easily. After getting the Admit card you still have 2-3 weeks remaining for the examination so revision and re-revision can be a good move. What do you think? Tell us using the comment section. Good Luck Keep Visiting.
Official Website: PESSAT Admit Card 2021.