PESSAT Admit Card 2019
PESSAT Admit Card 2019: PES Scholastic Aptitude Test will be conducted on different dates for engineering and other programs. PESSAT 2019 is coming near and thus candidates are busy in their preparation. The PESSAT exam for B.Tech course will probably be held in between April to May 2019, and for other courses, the examination will be started from January to July 2019.
PESSAT Entrance Hall Ticket will be released 2-3 weeks before the exam, and that’s why we are publishing this article about PESSAT Slot Booking and Admit Card.
PESSAT Admit Card 2019 (Releasing Dates)
PESSAT Admit Card 2019 pdf will be released in a month before the exam. We are providing all the events and their dates which will happen after form filling.
|Important Dates||For B.Tech||For All other Courses|
|Slot Booking of PESSAT 2019||April 2nd 3rd week||January First Week|
|PESSAT 2019 Admit Card||April 2nd 3rd week||January First Week|
|PESSAT 2019 Examination||April Last week to Mid May||January 2nd Week to Mid-July|
|PESSAT 2019 Result||May Last Week||In between 3 to 10 days after exam.|
PESSAT 2019 Hall Ticket Download Here
Candidates need to follow the procedure to download the PESSAT Admit Card. In this procedure, candidates have to go through the PESSAT Slot Booking Procedure.
How to Download PESSAT Admit Card 2019
- To Download the PESSAT Admit Card Visit the official website i.e. pes.edu/pessat/ first.
- Now Find the button having text: “SLOT BOOKING FOR COURSES OTHER THAN BTECH” for all other courses or “SLOT BOOKING FOR BTECH”.
- Click on it, according to your course.
- In the newly opened page, Enter your “Registration ID” and “Email ID.
- Now Click on “Continue” button.
- From next page, follow instructions & book a relevant slot (date & time)for exam.
- After successfully booking your slot PESSAT Admit Card will be appear.
- Check all the details and Download it.
- Don’t Forget to take a printout of it.
PESSAT 2019 Exam Center and Cities
PESSAT Exam Centers will be located in these cities: Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Madikeri, Hassan, Tumkur, Chikmagalur, Udipi, Karwar, Shimoga, Chitradurga, Davangere, Haveri, Bellary, Hubli/Darwad, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Raichur, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Patna., Ahmedabad, Jammu, Ranchi, Ernakulam., Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kota, Chennai, Coimbatore, Lucknow, and Kolkata.
PESSAT Admit Card 2019 Instruction
- Candidates will be allowed to access their admit card only after booking the exam date and time in PESSAT Slot Booking
- No changes in exam date and time (Slot) will be allowed after PESSAT Slot Booking Procedure.
- Candidates are advised to check all details printed on the PESSAT Admit Card 2019, are correct & liable. If found any mistake contact to the exam authority.
- Candidates must have to carry the PESSAT Hall Ticket/ Admit card with them on day of the exam. They need to carry a valid Photo ID along with the Admit Card.
Hats it guys, we hope our this guide will help you to to get the PESSAT Admit Card 2019 Easily. After getting the Admit card you still have 2-3 week remaining for the examination so revision and re-revision can be a good move. What do you thing? Tell us using the comment section. Good Luck Keep Visiting.
Official Website: PESSAT Admit Card 2019