PDPU Engineering Admission Test 2017: The candidate who wish to get admission in the Pandit Deendayal university for them here we providing to that applicant the process to fill the application form. Applicant admission for the B.Tech engineering programs they will be shortlisted on the basis of JEE Main 2017 Merit Rank List. This process is on the university level and for the undergraduate applicants. PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017 process is conducted by the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU). The Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University has conducted this process for the B.Tech Admission. The university has offered to the application form of various engineering programmers.
PDPU Basic Information 2017
- Name of Exam: NO examination name admission will be on the basis of the JEE Main 2017.
- Common Name Called: PDPU B. Tech Admission
- Type of Exam: University Level Exam.
- Exam Category: UG Exam
- Conducting By: Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
PDPU Eligibility Criteria 2017
Eligibility criteria which are compulsory to clear for all the candidate. The Eligibility criteria of PDPU 2017 which application have to meet before applying for the B.Tech admission. Following are the eligibility criteria which is given down.
- For the admission applicant should have to pass the 12th class with the minimum 45% of marks and the applicant who belong to the SC, ST category they will have to score minimum 40% of marks with the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Applicant should also appear for the JEE Main 2017 examination.
PDPU Important Dates 2017
Following are the Important Dates which are given as follows.
|1||Starting date of application form filing||May 2017|
|2||Last date of application form Filling||June 2017|
|3||Last date of uploading the Documents||June 2017|
|4||Declaration of list of candidate||June 2017|
|5||Declaration of merit list||July 2017|
|6||Entrance Exam Counselling start||July 2017|
|7||Last Date of Admission||July 2017|
|8||Commencement B.Tech Classes||August 2017|
All the above give dates are not a confirm dates will be updating all the important dates after the official notification.
How to Apply for PDPU 2017, PPDU Engineering Admission Application Process
Candidate must have to fill the application form on before the last date of filling the application form. All process to fill the Online Application Form of PDPU 2017 are given below.
- The first applicant has to register the self on the website, i.e. pdpu.ac.in/.
- After getting register applicant has to log in the website.
- Then fills the application form without any mistake.
- Upload all the asking document scan copy.
- Pay the application form fees.
- Submit the Application form.
- Take out the printout of the application form.
50% Seats for Gujarat
A student who is in the Gujarat for them the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University will reserve 50% of the candidate in the Gujarat.
35% For All India Seat
There is 35% of the seat are reserved for that applicant who is not from Gujarat state. The 35% university has reversed 35% of the seat for the other state.
15% NRI Seat
University also reserved 15% of the seat the NRI applicant apply separately as per the guidelines of Government of Gujarat.
PDPU Participating Institutes 2017
The applicants will get the information about the PDPU 2017 Participating Institutes List. Following are the Participating Institutes which are showing as follow.
- PDPU School of Technology
- PDPU School of Petroleum Technology
PDPU Programmers offered by University 2017
So here is the list of the programmers which is offered by the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University are as follow.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
PDPU Counselling Process 2017
PDPU (BAC) will announce the Counselling schedule of PDPU 2017. The candidate who got shortlisted for the B.Tech admission they will get the seat allotment. The shortlisted applicant will have to do registration on before one hour on the desk of campus. Following are the process to apply for the Counselling round applicant have to wait till the last round of the counseling.
- Candidate will have to register them self on the official website for the counseling round.
- After get register applicant will have to choice the engineering programmers and the college.
- The seat will be allocated on the basis of Rank in JEE Main 2016, Category of the candidate & Availability of seats.
- And also have to pay the Counselling Fees. Through the payment mode.
- Wait til the last round of the counselling.
PDPU Seat Allotment Process 2017
Seat Allotment list will be allocated to the applicant on the basis of the applicant 10+2 and JEE Main 2017 performance on that applicant will get the seat in the various college in that they are applying. Candidate will get allocated the seat in the counselling. Candidate will help if their name comes in the Merit List. The Seat Allotment List of PDPU 2017 will be published on offline and online. Candidate will have to report at the college before the given time with all the required denouement. At the time of reporting applicant have to pay the fees and have to pay the fees before the last date of deposit.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,
Raisan Village, District- Gandhinagar,
Pincode-382 007. Gujarat, INDIA
PPDU Engineering Admission Test 2017
The applicant will get all the complete details about the about the PDPU B.Tech Admission. Candidate admission will take place on the basis of the JEE Main 2017 merit rank. Candidate will get the information like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Filling process, Counselling, Seat Allotment etc this all information applicant will get by scrolling up. The candidate who wishes to get all the information about the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University they just only have to click here to get the information by just clicking on B.Tech Admission link given above or they may ask us their queries by commenting at the end of the post.