Odisha JEE MBA 2017: It is an entrance exam for the graduate students to take the new admission into the MBA courses. The exam will be conducted by the Odisha JEE Committee for the new admissions into the Odisha state MBA institute. For the exam, candidates need to fill the application form of the exam before the last date of the application. The OJEE MBA Exam 2017 will be conducted into the May 2017. The Odisha exam committee will be the exam of Odisha Joint Entrance Exam MBA 2017 in May month of 2017. For appear into the examination candidates need to fill the online application form of the exam. The application form of the exam will be provided into the March 2017.
Odisha JEE MBA 2017 Details
- Name of Examination: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam MBA 2017
- Commonly Called: Odisha JEE MBA 2017
- Exam Level: State Level Exam
- Exam Category: PG
Odisha JEE MBA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All aspirants that want to fill the application form of the exam need to see the Eligibility of Odisha JEE MBA Exam 2017 the exam otherwise the application form will be discarded (if any applicant does not fulfill the eligibility). Candidates can see the eligibility below-
- The applicant must have completed the graduation degree with minimum 3 years with 50% aggregate marks.
- Those candidates have the bachelor’s degree that can also apply the form.
- Final year students can apply the form.
Odisha JEE MBA 2017 Application Fee
All eligible candidates that are going to fill the form need to pay the following fee of the application form-
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- as the fee of the Odisha JEE MBA Application Form 2017.
- Candidates can pay the by the SBI challan or by the net banking options (by credit card/ Debit card).
Odisha JEE MBA Application Process 2017
Candidates need to fill the application form of the exam form appears into the exam. Candidates can fill the application form by following the below given steps-
- Applicants need to visit the official site of the Odisha JEE MBA Examination.
- Make an online registration and make online login with registered Id and password.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill the form with correct info of the aspirant.
- Upload the photo and signature of the candidate.
- Upload the academic documents of the aspirant.
- Don’t forget to click on the submit key.
- Take a hard copy of the form for future need.
- Pay the fee of form.
Odisha JEE MBA 2017 Important Dates
All aspirants are advised to keep in mind the all-important date of the exam related events. Candidates can see below the important dates in tabular form-
Odisha JEE MBA Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card of Odisha JEE MBA 2017 will be provided online only for those candidates they have been submitting the application form of the exam successfully. Aspirants can Download Admit Card of Odisha JEE MBA 2017 online from the official site of the exam 1 month before the exam. All students need to collect the call letter of the exam for appearing in the exam. Without the permission latter, the aspirant will be unable to appear in the exam. The Hall ticket of the exam has all information of the applicant and all information of the examination.
Odisha JEE MBA 2017 Exam Syllabus
Students are advised to see the Syllabus of Odisha JEE MBA Exam 2017 for making a good score into the exam. By the syllabus, candidates can make a preparation of the examination. For this exam, candidates need to study of the following sections-
- Analytical Reasoning,
- Verbal Reasoning,
- GK & Current affairs
- Business fundamentals and computer
Odisha JEE MBA Exam Pattern 2017
Aspirants can see below the Exam Pattern of Odisha JEE MBA 2017–
- Total no of questions in the exam will be 12 questions.
- Total time duration of examination will be 120 minutes.
- For each right 4 marks will be provided.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The pattern of the exam will be objective type paper.
Odisha JEE MBA Exam Centers 2017
Aspirants can see the centers of the exam below-
|Sr. No||Exam Center City||Sr. No||Exam Center City|
Odisha JEE MBA Result 2017
The Result of Odisha JEE MBA 2017 will be provided on the official site of the examination. A student that has appeared in the exam can Download Result of Odisha JEE MBA 2017 online after 2 weeks of the exam. The candidates will be select for the admission according to the performance in the exam. Only the selected candidates will be called for the counseling process of the examination. After declaration, the result of the counseling process the exam committee will decide the seats for students to take the new admission.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2017
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST – Khordha. Bhubaneswar – 751030
Website: odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in
Phone No.: 0674-6552455, 6552456, 6552457, 6552458
Odisha JEE MBA 2017
Before applying the form of the Odisha JEE MBA Exam 2017 all aspirants need to see the all information of the following points, Eligibility Criteria of Odisha JEE MBA, Application process, application fee, important dates, Exam Syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, selection process, exam result, counselling process, contact info, etc. Candidates that are going to fill the fill the application form they can see all details related to the application form below. For more details of the Odisha JEE MBA 2017 candidates can visit the official site of the exam.