Odisha DET 2021 Application Form: To get admission in various diploma courses in the field of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Non-Engineering/ Film & T.V. programmes, candidates have to apply for the DET Orissa Application Form. Odisha DET entrance exam is a state- level exam conducted for candidates who wish to take admission in various polytechnic colleges in Orissa state for the academic session 2021-2022. The admission will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the qualifying examination. The official authority of DTET will prepare a merit list according to the candidate’s performance in the exam. After merit list declaration, counselling will be organized for qualified candidates.
DET Odisha 2021 Important Dates
Below are the tentative schedules of the Odisha DET Exam. We will update the official dates after release of notification on the official site.
|Online application Available on||1st week of April|
|Application Form Last date||1st week of June|
|Last Date of Document verification||2nd week of June|
|Merit List declaration||3rd week of June|
|Commencement of Admission||July|
Odisha Diploma 2021 Eligibility Criteria
DET Orissa Eligibility Criteria will be different for different courses. For the first semester diploma in engineering, the minimum age limit will be 14 years. For diploma in film and TV courses, the age at the time of admission should be between 16 and 18 years. Candidates must ensure the complete criteria before applying for the application form. Applicants are advised to check the detailed information about the eligibility criteria in the image below
Odisha DET Application Form 2021 How to Apply
- Go to the official site of DTET Orissa i.e. www.dtetorissa.gov.in
- New user can click on the link “New User Registration”.
- Click on the button “Apply Online”.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the declaration message “I Agree”.
- Click on “Click here to proceed”.
- After this, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form with details like candidate’s name, qualification, communication details.
- Enter valid mail-id & mobile no for verification.
- After this, OTP will be generated and sent to the registered mobile no.
- Candidate must enter OTP at the given space to proceed for further process.
- Upload the images in the given box on the application form.
- Size of photograph must be less than 100 KB and should be uploaded only in jpg format.
- Applicants must upload signature of size less than 30 KB in jpg format.
- Pay the application fee through either online or offline mode. Fee can be paid through generated e-challan of Axis bank.
- Orissa Diploma Application Fee will be Rs.250 for male candidates but for SC/ST/Female & PwD candidates, fee will be Rs. 200/- .
- Applicants must take the print-out of filled-up application form after submission, for future reference or further procedure.
Official Website: Odisha DET 2021 Application Form