National Test for Programs after Twelfth (NPAT BBA) 2017: The National Test for Programs after Twelfth will be conducted by the NMIMS University for getting the new admission of the students for the management courses. The exam will be conducted through the online mode in the May month 2017. For getting the new admissions, candidates need to submit the completely filled application form for the National Test for Programs after Twelfth BBA 2017 of the exam before the last date of applying the NPAT 2017.
NMIMS Programs after Twelfth BBA 2017 Details:
- Exam Name: NMIMS Programs after Twelfth BBA
- Commonly called: NPAT BBA
- Exam Type: National level exam
- Exam Category: UG Examination
- Exam Conducting institute: NMIMS University
NPAT BBA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All interested students can see below the Eligibility of the NPAT BBA 2017–
- The applicant should be 12th pass out from a recognised board of the education.
- The aggregate % of the applicant should be 50% for this examination.
- The age of the applicant does not exceed 25 years.
NPAT BBA 2017 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the following fee for application form-
- The application fee will be Rs. 1800/-
- Applicants can pay the fee by the online way of payment (by credit card/ debit card).
- Candidates can also pay the application fee by demand draft.
NPAT BBA 2017 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form of the exam by the following process-
- Candidates need to visit the official web portal of the NPAT BBA Exam 2017.
- Click on NPAT BBA Application Form 2017.
- Fill all the eateries of the application with correct data.
- Upload a recent photo of the applicant and signature.
- Upload the academic document’s copy by the scan copy.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the fee of the application form otherwise the application will be discarded.
- Take a printout copy of the application form.
NPAT BBA 2017 Important Dates
All aspirants those are going to appear in the NPAT BBA Examination 2017 need to see the all important dates that are given below-
|Application start||March 2017|
|Application closer||May 2017|
|Admit card||May 2017|
|Date of examination||May 2017|
|Result of exam||June 2017|
|Counselling Process||July 2017|
NPAT BBA 2017 Exam Syllabus
The Exam Syllabus of NPAT BBA 2017 is given below –
- Numerical Ability and Quantitative
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
NPAT BBA 2017 Exam pattern
The exam pattern of NPAT BBA 2017 is below into the tabular form-
|Sections||No of questions||Total time duration|
|Numerical Ability and Quantitative||50|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Total no of questions||150|
Note: There will be also a negative marking in the exam.
NPAT BBA 2017 Admit Card: all candidates need to Download the Admit Card of NPAT BBA 2017 from the official website of the exam. The Hall Tickets of NPAT BBA 2017 will be provided 1 week before the date of the exam. Without the call letter of the exam, students can not appear into the NPAT BBA 2017. All students are advised to keep the hall ticket of the exam at the examination time. The call letter off the examination will be provided only for those candidates they have been complete the application processes successfully before the last date of apply.
NPAT BBA 2017 Selection Process: The students will be select according to their performance on the NPAT BBA Test 2017. The candidate needs to make a minimum score equal to the cutoff marks of the exam.
NPAT BBA 2017 Result: The Result of NPAT BBA 2017 will be provided online 1 month after the date of the exam. The students can Download the NPAT BBA 2017 Result from the official website of the exam. Only thee selected candidates will be called for the counselling process, so students need to make a good score in the exam.
NPAT BBA 2017 Counselling Process
- The selected candidates from the exam will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidates need to fill the choice into the counselling form.
- The exam community will decide the seats for the applicants.
- The Aspirant needs to make a report at the institute with the original academic documents.
- Pay the fees of the course.
Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,
Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce,
8th Floor, V. L. Mehta Road,
Mumbai – 400 056. India.
NPAT BBA 2017 Mangement Entrance Exam
All interested candidates need to fill the application form of the exam for taking an admission into the NMIMS University. Every year a large no of the students apply the application form of the exam for taking the admission in the BBA programs. Before filling the application form of the exam candidates need to know the complete information about the Eligibility criteria, application process, application form, application fee, important dates, admit card, courses offered by university, exam centers, exam syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, exam result, selection process, counseling process & contact information. For any type of assistance concerning the NPAT BBA 2017 Admission Test, you are invited to contact us by commenting at the end of the post.