NMIMS Registration 2024: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) offers admission to various undergraduate & integrated courses such as BTech, BDes, BSc (Finance), BCom (Hons.), BBA, B.Sc. Economics, MBA Tech, MBA Pharma Tech based on the entrance exam.
NMIMS Programs after Twelfth (NPAT) is an entrance exam conducted by NMIMS annually in the month of April. If you are interested to appear in this test, then apply for NMIMS NPAT Application Form. The form will be made available through online mode only.
Read this article to get complete information related to NMIMS NPAT 2024, exam date, application form, How to Apply Online etc.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Important Dates
NMIMS has not announced the official date yet. So take a look at expected NPAT Exam Date.
|Events||Tentative Dates 2024|
|Starting date of Online Registration||1st/ 2nd week of February|
|Online Registration closes on||1st week of May|
|Opening of the application correction window||3rd week of April|
|Publishing of Admit card||2nd week of May|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May|
|Result Declaration||4th/Last week of May|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of June|
Aspirants must check the NMIMS NPAT Eligibility before proceeding for the online registration. It is mandatory to meet the eligibility criteria in all aspects to be eligible to get admission in NMIMS.
|BTech/ MBA Tech (BTech + MBA)||
|BBA/B.Sc Finance/ B.Sc. Economics / BCom (Hons.)
|MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||
Application Form Requirements
See the required documents that should be kept ready before filling the applications
|Required Details and Certificates||Aadhaar Card, 10th & 12th Mark-sheets, 10th & 12th Admit Card|
|Size||Not more than 100 KB||Not more than 100 KB|
|Dimension||200 x 150 pixels wide||–|
|Format||jpg/ jpeg /gif or bmp||jpg/ jpeg /gif or bmp|
|For Programs of 1 School||Rs. 1800/-|
|For Programs of 2 Schools||Rs. 3000/|
|For Programs of 3 Schools||Rs. 4000/|
|For Programs of 4 Schools||Rs. 5000/|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card|
How to register for NPAT 2024 Registration Form
Candidates who are eligible for NPAT can check the step wise procedure to fill the NPAT Application Form.
- Click here to move to the NPAT Official page.
- Click on the “Register” option available in “How to Apply” section.
- Enter the basic details like name, date of birth, valid mobile no & email id and submit it.
- After submitting the details, you will get a verification link on your registered email id with NPAT/ Registration ID & Password.
- Go to your mail id to verify the link. Once complete the verification, proceed to the application page.
Fill the Applications
- Visit the official website again. Click on “Candidate Login” tab present on the home page.
- Fill the empty text field with proper details and then click on “Login” button.
- The application form page will appear on your screen.
- Fill the details like candidate’s personal details, academic qualifications, contact address, select test center, choose college as per your choice and course. (You can select more than one course)
- Submit the details and then proceed for the next step.
- Next step is to upload the scanned images such as photograph & signature as per the formats defined by the institutions.
- Images should be recent, clearly visible with white or light background.
- Now pay the application form as per your selection of programs.
- Select the payment type credit/ debit card, enter card details and then click on “Pay Now” button.
- At last click on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Take the print of filled in application form for further references use.
Candidates whose applications are complete in all respects and submitted before the due date, they can download their NMIMS NPAT Admit Card 2024.
In case of any queries regarding NMIMS NPAT 2024, leave your message in the comment box below.
NMIMS Registration 2024: Official Website