NMAT Admit Card 2020: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) will conduct NMAT 2020 from October to December. If you are interested to take admission in MBA/ MBA HR/ PGDM in any management colleges across the country then can appear in this exam.
GMAC will upload the NMAT Hall Ticket on the website for those candidates who will register themselves successfully. It will be available through the online process only.
It is mandatory to carry the admit card during the examination as it represents the candidate’s identification. Here we have discussed how to access NMAT 2019 Admit Card, exam date, admit card release date etc.
NMAT Admit Card 2020 (Releasing Date)
GMAC NMAT Admit Card will be issued few days before the exam. You can check the officially announced NMAT Exam Date 2020 here.
|Exam Activity||Starts (Expected)||Last Date (Expected)|
|Registration & Application Process||July 02, 2020||October 03, 2020|
|Facility to choose NMAT Exam Date||July 02, 2020||October 16, 2020|
|NMAT Late Registration dates||October 04, 2020||October 14, 2020|
|Exam Rescheduling Dates||July 02, 2020||December 14, 2020|
|NMAT 2019 Exam Dates||October 04, 2020||December 17, 2020|
|Retake Scheduling dates||October 05, 2020||December 14, 2020|
|NMAT Result Date||—||3rd week, January 2021|
|Last date for score card download||—||March 31, 2021|
How to Download NMAT Admit Card 2020
Go through the given guidelines to download the NMAT Exam Admit Card through online mode
- Check the official website i.e. nmat.org.in
- Search for the NMAT Admit Card Download link on the home page.
- Enter the login credentials and then submit it
- The Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and take the print of it for future use.
Important Instructions of NMAT Admit Card
- Do not forget to bring your admit card while going to appear for the exam. Also carry one original ID proof (Voter ID, Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets on the exam date.
- The hard copy of admit card will not be posted to your permanent address so download your hall ticket within the time period.
- Admit Card should be preserved to the end of the admission procedure.
- Applicants must check all the information provided on the NMAT Admit Card In case of any misprint, report to the official authority immediately.
- Report at the examination center 1 hour before the commencement of the exam.
Hope you are satisfied with the information provided by us. For further query drop your question in the comment box below. All the Best!!!
NMAT Admit Card 2020: Official Website