NEET 2018: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has charges National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 in the first week of May 2018. All medical candidates have been permitted to participate in NEET exam 2018, ruled given by Supreme Court of India. SC aspirants who have don’t any registration no. of stage 1 in AIPMT, were allowed to apply for NEET 2018 2nd Phase. Aspirants who participated in NEET UG 2018 exam can analysis under for Important Dates, Eligibility, exam pattern, admit card, answer key etc.
NEET UG Exam 2018 Details:
- Exam Name: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Generally Known as: NEET
- Exam Type: National
- Exam Category: Undergraduate
- Organizing Department: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
NEET UG 2018 Important Dates
The Application process of NEET 2018 will be started from December 2017, first week and the NEET 2017 Entrance exam was expected to be organized in July 2018. Aspirants can analysis important dates from the provide table under.
|NEET 2018 Application Form available||First week of December 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||Last week of December 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (without late fee)||Second week of January 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form (with late fee)||Last week of January 2018|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||First week of February 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||First week of April 2018|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||First week of May 2018|
|Result Declared||First week of June 2018|
|NEET Counselling||After Result Announcement|
Nationality: Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) qualifies for participating in the NEET exam.NEET UG 2018 Eligibility: Aspirants who want to participate in NEET Exam must fulfill the below mentioned minimum eligibility at the time of filling the Application form of NEET 2018.
Age Limit: Aspirants must be minimum 17 years old as on 31 Dec 2018. For General, age limit is 25 years and for SC/ ST/ OBC category aspirants age is 30 years.
- Aspirants must have passed or appeared in 2018 for class 12th or equivalent exam.
- In 12th exam, aspirants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology, Mathematics or other subjects with English affiliated by NCERT.
- Candidates have passed B.Sc. exam of an Indian University / Institute in which 2 subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology).
- Aspirants must get minimum 50% score in PCB or 45% (General PH) or 40% (SC/ ST/ OBC).
Exam Conducting Authority, CBSE has given one time correction opportunity in the application form. Aspirants are requested to careful while making corrections as no second chance will be provided for next correction.
How to Apply for NEET 2018 Application Form, Register for NEET Online Form 2018, Check NEET 2018 Application Details
- If candidate has already registered in NEET 2018, then this link will take you to aspirant’s login.
- Submit Registration no. & password
- Then, requested to provide information regarding your attendance in NEET- I.
- Select the right details and follow the instructions and submit it.
- Pay the application fee & take a print.
Non Registered aspirants Process
- Firstly, Use the link ‘Not Registered in NEET-I’.
- Follow the rules and regulations and complete the procedure of submission of application form.
Application Fee of NEET 2018
NEET 2018 application fee is given below. Aspirants have to pay the mandatory fee otherwise their application form will be canceled.
For General/ OBC candidates must pay Rs. 14oo/- and candidates of SC/ ST/ PH aspirants pay Rs. 750/-.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of NEET 2018
Applicants who have to fill the application form of NEET 2018 can analysis the Exam pattern of NEET 2018, by which they guess which type of questions outcome in the exam, time duration, paper pattern etc.
|NEET 2018 Exam Pattern||Details|
|Exam Date & Time|
|First week of May 2018|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Based)|
|Paper Language||Hindi or English|
|Questions Types||Objective types with single correct answer|
|No. of questions||180|
|Partition of Questions||Physics – 45|
Chemistry – 45
Zoology – 45
Botany – 45
Total – 180 questions
|Marking Scheme||Correct answer – +4 marks|
In correct answer: -1 mark
NEET 2018 Syllabus: The Medical Council of India (MCI) selected the NEET 2018 after review of many states prepared by CBSE, NCERT, and COBSE. This is to establish uniformity across the country keeping in view the relevance of many areas in Medical Education.
NEET UG 2018 Admit Card: Admit Card of NEET Phase 2 has been declared on July 2018. Applicants must download the Admit Card of NEET 2018. Admit card must be protected by aspirants till the completion of admission procedure as it will be required at the time of counselling and admission process for identity verification.
How to Download NEET UG 2018 Admit Card
- Firstly. Aspirants Click on the official site to Download NEET admit card 2018.
- After clicking on the link, aspirants have to provide their registration number (given during the application form process) and DOB.
- After filling the above details, applicants will be redirected to NEET 2018 admit card in a pdf format.
- Now, candidates have to save the pdf format and take a print out of the same.
NEET 2018 Answer Key: The OMR Sheet of NEET Exam was accessible from 4 to 7 August . Applicants must download answer key after the completion of entrance exam. Answer Key of NEET 2018 helps aspirants to know their marks on the right and wrong responses. The answer key has been published by many medical coaching institutes.
Cut Off of NEET 2018: The Cut off score is certifying marks which must be secure by aspirants to certify the entrance exam. Central Board of Secondary Education will prepare the merit list as per their marks obtained in the exam.
NEET UG 2018 Result: Result of NEET 2018 will be released in August 2018. The result will be declared for only those applicants who will qualify the entrance exam. For general category candidates, 50% cut off marks in NEET 2018.
NEET UG 2018 Counselling: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has declared the NEET 2018 Counselling Schedule of MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota.
- Registration for NEET 2018.
- Exercising of choices, suggestive seats, and locking of choices.
- Process of NEET 2018 Seat Allotment – Round 1
- NEET 2018 Round 1 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
- Process of Seat Allotment -Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2
Contact Info of CBSE
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Shiksha Kendra, 2 – Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018
The candidates who are looking fir NEET 2018 Exam details, can access the complete details concerning the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018. The online application for NEET will be started in May 2018. You can contact us by commenting at the end of the post, for any type of access regarding the NEET 2018, our experts will respond you in a quick time with most optimal solutions to your issues.