NATA Counselling 2017 (नेशनल ऑप्टीटूटे टेस्ट इन आर्किटेक्चर) is going to be conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) in the month of June 2017 for admissions into the architecture courses. The process of NATA admission 2017 is going to be started soon after the declaration of NATA 2017 result. During NATA Counselling Procedure there will not be any kind of common counselling for NATA. All the participating institutes of NATA will conduct the counselling session individually on the basis on NATA 2017 scores. Therefore eligible candidates must check NATA Counselling Schedule 2017 for the institutes in which they are interested in taking admission. In regards to more details go through the article below.
ICFAI ATIT Counselling 2017
NATA Counselling 2017
NATA Counselling 2017 Eligibility
- 50% marks in 12th standard or its equivalent
- 40% score in NATA 2017
- Must secure 80/100 in NATA 2017
NATA Counselling Schedule 2017
Candidates who are going to appear in B.Arch admission NATA must keep track of NATA Counselling dates in order to have proper idea of the counselling schedule.
|NATA Exam(offline mode)||16th April 2017|
|NATA Exam results||10th June 2017|
|NATA Counselling||June 2017|
NATA Counselling Procedure 2017
The NATA Counselling Process will be commenced after the declaration of NATA results 2017. Check below the details of counselling
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates must visit the official website
- Click on the link of Counselling of NATA 2017 registration.
- Fill the NATA Counsellling form where candidates must enter details such as name, dob, application number, roll no etc.
- Now make payment of counselling fee via debit card/credit card/Challan/ net banking
- After successful Counselling registration, candidates must Login their account.
- Candidates can now apply for the colleges and course as per their choice.
- After Choice filling the candidates must lock it before the deadline.
Step 3: Seat Allocation
- Seat allocation Process for candidates will be conducted on the basis of applicants rank, choices and availability.
- Candidates must make payment of the required amount of fee to confirm the allotment of the seat.
Step 3: Document verification
Candidates are required to bring the below mentioned documents at the time of NATA counselling for the purpose of verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- NATA 2017 Admit Card
- NATA 2017 Score Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- 6 passport sized photographs
NATA Seat Allotment Results
All the eligible candidates who attend the NATA counselling schedule will go through NATA seat allotment process and provided their respective seats. Seats will provided on the basis of NATA Merit List, candidates choice and as per NATA seat matrix. Therefore soon after the counselling, the NATA seat allotment results will be announced.
To receive more updates on NATA Counselling 2017, stay tuned to our portal and we will also update with the latest information on India’s Top Engineering Colleges.