MP ITI Admission 2021-2022: The Directorate Of Skill Education is one of the Oldest Institution which provides admission in various ITI courses. The Admission will be based on the students scored in their matric exams. Applicants are available to apply for the ITI admission in June/ July respectively. For all the details on MP ITI Registration 2021 please check the full report given below.
MP ITI Admission 2021 Schedule
The DTE and Skill Development (DTE&SD), MP Government was formed so make sure that the state gets the best-skilled manpower which will result in the overall development of the state. has been working to ensure the desired skilled manpower for all-round development of the state. There are around 1,65,000 seats of which 1.15 lakh are in private college whereas 50k in a government college. There are around 938 Institutes. The Application Form will be available in the month of June. Candidates can apply online for this admission before the last date of Application Filling, the last date will be in the month of August. The tentative schedule for this examination is given below. We will update it when the official schedule will be announced.
|MP ITI 2021 Online Application (Start Date)||First week of July 2021|
|Online Application For MP ITI (End Date)||Second week of August|
|Selection Process||Based On School Result|
|Location||All Over India|
MP ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
DTE and Skill Development (DTE & SD), MP provides several numbers of programs, so it is important to understand the MP ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria for different programs. The Eligibility Criteria for 2021 are as follows:
The minimum age limit for the ITI Courses is 14 as per the different courses on 1st August.
All the candidates who have appeared and passed 10th class from the government recognized college can apply.
MP ITI Registration Date 2021 Application Form
The Application Form will be available from the 1st week of August for the ITI course it will be ended last week in August. All the interested aspirants across the country can apply for the Admission. It will be available on the ITI portal so you can fill the form online.
Steps How to apply for the MP ITI Application Form 2021:
- Candidate should visit the official site of MP ITI Admission @ iti.mponline.gov.in
- Click on the admission page.
- The find an option to apply online.
- Click on it to apply for the Application Form.
- Now start filling the form with your personal details.
- It will ask you to fill 10th education qualification details, Aadhaar Card details, and Photo Id details.
- Upload the required documents like passing certificate, recent size photo of specific dimensions, signature and caste certificate.
- Cross verify the details you have filled in the form before submitting it.
- Now submit it and take the print out of the MP ITI Registration Form 2021.
- You can pay the fees through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or E Challan.
- Once you paid the fees to take the print out of the fee receipt in case of Credit / Debit / Card or Net banking.
- For E- Challan you can take out the print of Challan and pay the fees via Challan to the bank. Keep a copy of it.
Lucknow University Application Fees
The application fees for different categories are as follows:
|Gen / OBC||Soon Updated|
|St/ SC /PWD||Soon Updated|