MP Online D.EL.ED 2019-20: Online counseling for the MP D.El.Ed 2019 has been started in June 2019, and it goes till July 2019. The Ministry of School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh has released the notification for the admission in Diploma in Elementary Education which is conducted by the Government of district education and training department for the courses in the regular biennial. In this article, we are providing here all the detail of MP D.El.Ed Important Dates etc. Students can read this article for getting the details regarding the MP D.El.Ed. Admission 2019-20.
MP D.El.Ed 2019 Important Dates
Applicants who want to take admission in the MP D.El.Ed. are required to know that the online registration form has already been started in June 2019. The second round of seat allotment is started in July 2019. The other detail regarding the Important Dates of MP D.El.Ed is given under the table.
|Starting of the Online Registration||June 2019|
|Last date for the registration||July 2019|
|Dates for change in the seats||July 2019|
|Dates for the up gradation||July 2019|
|Allotment of Seats after Upgradation||July 2019|
|Vacant seats Portal date||July 2019|
|Choosing of the location 2nd Round||July/August 2019|
|Seat allotment and allotment list||August 2019|
|Admission on vacant seats||August 2019|
|Displaying of the rest of the vacant seats||August 2019|
|Choosing of the location 3rd Round||August 2019|
|Seat allotment and Admission list||August 2019|
|Allotment of seats for rest of the candidates||August 2019|
MP D.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who apply for the Elementary Education under Diploma in Madhya Pradesh are required to full fill the eligibility criteria. For taking the admission in the D.El.Ed. applicants require to secure at least 50% marks(for general) and 45% marks(for ST/ SC) in their 12th standard. The other details related to the Eligibility Criteria Of MP D.El.Ed 2019 is given below:-
- Education Qualification: candidates who are in general category secure at least 50% marks in their graduation and those belonging to ST/SC should secure 45% marks.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age limit of the candidate from 1 July 2019 must be 17 years.
MP D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
Applicants who want to take admission in MP D.El.Ed. is required to know that the Madhya Pradesh Govt has released the MP D.El.Ed Admission Application Form 2019 for the courses of BTC on their official site. The detail regarding the D.El.Ed 2019 Admission Application Form is given below.
Phase 1- Registration and Establishment
D.L.A. by the applicant M.P. for admission to the course On the online kiosks or on the portal Online registration will have to be done. All documents required for registration at the M.P. To be uploaded on the online portal.
The applicant will be provided the application number and password through SMS online. Based on this pass wish, the applicant will be able to take admission related activities as required. Information for scheduled dates for online registration will be published in the release from the publication.
27 Vedak will be provided opportunities for registration and prioritization of the institute. Applicant From the list of colleges displayed on the portal as per their own priority Maximum colleges can be selected according to priority.
If the applicant wishes to make corrections or changes in the information provided in the registration, then determine There will be an opportunity for ‘edit’ in the timeline. The error has to be improved by the applicant in the corresponding period. No action has been taken regarding the error correction after the due date Will go.
Checklist regarding finalized application forms and uploaded documents by the candidates. Printout of M.P. Will be obtained from the online portal. Candidates should verify the checklist from the principal of the school from which the candidate has passed the class 12 examination. This verification will be done by the Principal of the Government’s District Education and Training Institute by the competent examiners.
This verification will confirm the marks, examination body and caste of class 12 students. Vacant signed by the Principal of the concerned school at the time of admission to the Institute On the basis of admission to the candidate, seat lock will be done.
When the above process is complete, the information will be available to the applicant through SMS and portal.
Second Round Of Seat allocation:
- The candidate will be allotted seat at the Institute on the following grounds.
(A) The merit of academic qualification (percentage of marks in class XII)
(B) Priority of the college registered during the registration of the candidate.
- M.P. on the basis of seat allocation Online Alertment Letter for Candidate Online Will be done. Information about seat allocation information available to the candidate through SMS and portal Will be The period and the last date for entry in the allotment letter will be mentioned.
- An opportunity of up gradation for the candidates in the allotment available as above will be available. this Upon selecting the upgrade, M.P. Online vacancy in selected institutes by candidates Upon the candidate’s institution can be upgraded.
Entry Procedure in the College:
- Duration of admission to the institution will be fixed, in which the candidates will be admitted in the allotted institution It will be necessary to take.
- The institute will be able to see them on the list of candidates allotted on the portal. According to the above-mentioned candidates, on the basis of seat allot letter, the physical verification of all the necessary certificates will be submitted and the prescribed fee will be deposited by the concerned institution.
- After the verification of the certificates by the Institute and the fee is received, the admission process will be completed and the student’s seat will be locked by the college. If the seat is locked, the admission of the applicant will be valid.
MP D.El.Ed 2019 Online Application Fees
Applicants who want to do the online registration is required to pay the fees the details of the fees is given below:-
|Registration Form Fees||Rs 50/-|
|Fees of the Choice Filling||Rs 100/-|
|Doing editing after submission of Registration Form||Rs 50/-|
MP D.El.Ed Reservation Criteria
Applicants who want to take admission in the D.El.Ed. is required to know that there are some reservation criteria. The Diploma in Elementary Education reservation criteria is given below.
|Other state Candidate||25%|
MP D.El.Ed Merit List 2019
Those applicants who do the registration successfully only those students will get the result of the MP D.El.Ed Counselling. The result is published in the online mode on the official website of D.El.Ed. The MP Online Publishes the common merit list for each round. The MP D.El.Ed. Merit list contains the list of the student who gets selected after the allotment result. The MP D.El. Ed. Merit List is prepared according to the cut off obtained by the candidate.
MP D.El.Ed Counselling 2019
Those candidates who want to take admission in the Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.) is required to fill the counseling form. The allotment of seats will do according to the choices filled by the candidate and the no. of seats available.
Official Site: MP Online D.EL.ED 2019-20