MLSU Rechecking Form 2018
MLSU Rechecking Form 2018: Applicants who given the exam of BA, BSC, BCOM in Mohanlal Sukhadia University is required to know that the university release the revaluation form on their official website. An applicant who wants to fill the MLSU Reval Form can fill through the online mode before the last date. Those candidates who not satisfied with their marks obtained by them is required to not to worry. The university provided another chance in the form of MLSU Revaluation Form 2018.
|Name of the University||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Name of the exam||BA, BSc, BCOM|
|Exam Date||March/April 2018|
|Type||MLSU Revaluation Form|
MLSU Revaluation Form 2018
After giving the exam some of the applicants not satisfied with their marks obtained by them. So the MLS University provided them a chance to recheck their copies in the from of the MLSU UG Reval Form. Those applicants who fill the reval form are required to know the procedure. So we are providing here the steps to fill the reval form.
MLSU Recheck Form: Steps To Apply
- First of all, applicants require to check the status of the result.
- In many of the cases, the MLSU Revaluation Form is available within the 7 days after the declaration of the result.
- The applicant can fill the revaluation form of MLSU before the deadline given to them by using the online methods.
- For applying in the online mode applicants required to upload their document i.e. marksheet, ID Proof etc.
- Now applicant requires to select the branch along with year for example applicant select the course UG under the UG he chooses his branch B.Sc.(Let) then year i.e. (1st-year exam)
- Fill all the information which is required along with the photocopy of the document and after that click on the final Submit.
- Take print out of the revaluation form for the future use.
MLSU Rechecking Form: Last Dates
Those applicants who are filling the revaluation form of the MLSU are required to fill the revaluation form before the last date. Candidates make sure that none of the will entertain after the MLSU Revaluation Form Last dates. The MLSU Reval Last Date is given in the table.
|B.A IIIrd Year||10/ 7/ 18|
|BCA Ist Year||9/ 7/ 18|
|BCA IInd Year||9/ 7/ 18|
|B.Sc IInd Year||7/ 7/ 18|
|BCA III Year||4/ 7/ 18|
|B.Sc III Year||2/ 7/ 18|
|B.Sc Ist Year||28/ 6/ 18|
MLSU Revaluation Fees 2018
Those applicants who will fill the revaluation form of MLSU is required to pay the fees. The MLSU divide the fees according to the various degrees. The detail of the MLSU Rechecking Fee is given below under the table. Candidate can see the fees according to their category.
|UG Degree||Revaluation fees Rs. 350 per subject+ Rs. 50extra for revaluation form|
|PG Degree||Revaluation fees is Rs 400 per subject+ Rs 50extra for revaluation form|
|Professional Degree||Revaluation fees is Rs 1200 per subject+ Rs 50 extra for Revaluation fees.|
About Mohanlal Sukhadia University:
Mohanlal Sukhadia University at Udaipur is a state university established in the year 1962 to cater the needs of higher education in southern Rajasthan with more than 2.25 Lakh Students. The university is located in Aravali Hill Area largely dominated by tribal population. Endowed with rich cultural heritage, natural resource, and beautiful landscape, Udaipur is a world wide renowned tourist attraction.
Official Website: MLSU Revaluation Form 2018