MH CET 2019: MH CET is state-level common entrance test cell conducted every year by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State. The Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai will conduct MH CET this year also to give admission in various courses of Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharma. D. course. Applicants can apply for MHT CET Exam and take admission in B.E./B.Tech, B. Pharma. /Pharma. D. courses. Eligible Candidates can apply for this exam and get admission in various government & private colleges of Maharashtra state.
Check the Law Entrance exam Here: MH CET LAW 2019
Latest Update: MH CET 2019 Exam will be conducted through online (computer based) mode.
MH CET 2019 Application Form
The Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai has announced the date of availability of MH CET Application Form. The application form is available online. Interested applicants can visit the official website and fill the form with the required details. Before filling the MH CET Application form student must register them to generate the application number and password.
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- Visit the portal and register there to generate the application number.
- Log in with your application number and password to fill the application form.
- Enter the details required to fill the form.
- MHT CET Application Fee will be paid by online mode only.
|General Category Candidates(Maharashtra state, the Maharashtra state, J&K Migrant)||
|SC/ST/VJ-DT-NT(A),NT(B),NT(C),NT(D),OBC,SBC, and Physically disabled candidates||
MH CET 2019 Trending FAQ
Is there any major changes in MH CET 2019?
Yes, The Exam will be conducted through Online (CBT) Mode.
How many compulsary Papers are for PCM group students?
There are 2, PCM group students have to give paper 1 and paper2.
Can other state candidates apply for MH CET Exam?
Yes, other state candidates can apply for MH CET 2019 exam.
Which Payment Mode are allowed to pay the Form Fee?
Fee can be paid via any Online Payment mode.
MHT CET 2019 Important Dates
Here we are providing tentative exam schedules for MH CET exams. Dates are not confirmed yet so you can take a look at expected Dates of MH CET Exam Dates. We will update you with the actual dates soon after getting confirmation from the official website. Go through the important dates given here.
|Application Form Availability||2nd week of Feb|
|Last Date of submission application Form||4th week of March|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of April|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May|
|Result Declaration||2ndweek of June|
|Release of Answer key||1st week of June|
MH CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Check the MH CET eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Only eligible candidate can appear for the MH CET Exam. So it is necessary to meet all the eligibility criteria given below.
- Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- Minimum age should be 17 years. No limit for maximum age.
- Applicant must pass 12th/ equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Science and Mathematics are mandatory subjects for appearing candidates.
MH CET 2019 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for MH CET Exam, a candidate must know the pattern of question asked in the exam, difficulty level of the question, time duration, total marks. If we know these all things already, it will be quite easy to attempt the paper. MH CET Exam Pattern is decided by the authority of technical education, Maharashtra. It may be changed.
- The exam will be conducted in CBT mode.
- There will 3 paper conducted separately for different streams. Paper-I will be of Mathematics, MH Paper-II will contain question from Physics and Chemistry and Paper-III will be of Biology.
- A total number of question asked from each subject will be 50.
- Total marks will be 300.Each paper comprised of 100 marks.
- Multiple choice questions will be there.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Marks for Each Question||Total Marks|
|Paper-II||Physics & Chemistry||100 from each||1||100|
- Make notes and memorize regularly.
- Practice mock test to increase your speed.
- Go through the previous year sample paper.
- Take help of reference books.
- Make a plan and study according to it.
MH CET Syllabus
The syllabus will be comprised of subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. MH CET 2019 Syllabus contains 20% syllabus from 11th class and 80% from class 12th. Students should go through the syllabus of JEE and NEET because MH CET difficulty level is same as JEE Mains & NEET. The topic wise syllabus is available on the official website of DTE, Maharashtra www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. You can check the detailed syllabus of MH CET by clicking on the given link above and download it.
MHT CET Previous Year Paper
MH CET Exam will be conducted soon so we are providing previous year question paper which helps you. Go through the previous year sample paper, know the pattern of questions asked in exam and prepare accordingly. We are providing previous year paper with answer to guide you and help you to score good marks in MH CET Examination.
MH CET 2019 Admit Card
The Authority of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra will announce the release date of MH CET 2019 Hall Ticket in upcoming days. MH CET Admit card will be available online. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website
- Visit the portal dtemaharashtra.gov.in.to download the admit card.
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After login, it will proceed to the next page where you will get the link to download admit card.
- Click on the given link and download the admit card.
- Take the print out of it.
- Must bring at the time of examination.
- Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
MH CET 2019 Answer Key
After successfully conducting the exam, the authority of the board of technical education, Maharashtra will release MH CET Answer Key probably in 1st week of June. Answer key will be published online. Applicants can check the answer key on the portal of DTE, Maharashtra and get to know their marks before the declaration of result.
MH CET 2019 Result 2019
The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra will declare MH CET Score Card in the month of June 2019. MH CET Result will be available online only. Candidates have to visit the portal to check their result and to download it. Applicant must enter their application number & date of birth after clicking on the link to download the result. The scorecard will contain score, rank in the state, category-wise rank. The Result will be declared within the week after the declaration of MH CET Answer key.
MH CET 2019 Cut-off/ Merit List:
MH CET cut-off will be decided by DTE, Maharashtra. According to the MH CET Merit List, applicants get admission in their choice of colleges or institutions of Maharashtra State. Candidates scored above or equal to cut-off marks will prefer first for admission procedure. Cut-off changes every year on the basis of factors like appeared students, highest marks, level of question etc. Visit the portal to check the merit list of MH CET.
“If you are facing any problem then put your query in below comment box, our team will assist you immediately.”
Official Website: MH CET 2019