MHT CET Admit Card 2019: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) or MH CET is an entrance exam through which you can get admission in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy or Agriculture in Maharashtra state colleges. Candidates going to appear in the MH CET will have to take MHT CET Hall Ticket issued by the official authority during the exam.
It includes the detail such as candidate’s name, roll no, day & date of examination, timing, exam center, exam name etc. The admit card will be released 2 week prior to the examination date through online mode only. Scroll down the page to get the complete information related to MH CET Admit Card.
MHT CET Admit Card 2019
Take a look on the MH CET 2019 Exam Date; we will update it after getting confirmation from the official website.
|Events||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Opening date of Online Application Form||2nd week of Feb|
|Last Date of submission application Form||4th week of March|
|MHT CET 2019 Admit Card Issue Date||3rd week of April|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May|
|Result||2ndweek of June|
|Publishing of Answer key||1st week of June|
How to Download MHT CET Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website by following the given instructions
- Visit the official webpage of DTE, Maharashtra i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the admit card download link available on the home page.
- Login to the account with your login credentials and click on “Login” button.
- The “MH CET 2019 Admit Card” will display to your screen.
- Take 2 or more copies of printout of it for further use.
MHT CET Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- Do not be late for the exam. Access the examination center before the time mentioned on the MH CET Hall Ticket.
- Candidates are suggested to check all the details mentioned on the downloaded admit card before appearing for the exam. If there will be any mistake, then you can contact to the official authority.
- Keep the admit card safe till the admission is completed. It may be required at the time of counselling and other admission procedure.
- Reach at the exam center 1 hour before the commencement of examination.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets and any other documents. Candidates can bring only one photo identity proof along with the admit card.
- Candidates are suggested to examine the printed details on hall ticket, in case any discrepancy officials should be informed immediately for further action.
Hope this article will be helpful for all the viewers. Give your suggestion if required and ask your query in the below comment section.
Official Website: MHT CET Admit Card 2019