MGCGV Result 2019: The Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidylaya (MGCGV) has recently finished the examination of the entrance and the sessional courses. So candidates who appeared in the examination can check the details of the MGCGV Exam Result.
- The result of the entrance exam is expected to be release in June Last Week 2019.
- For the sessional exam, the university publishes the result 2-3 months after the exam finished on the official portal.
|Also Check||BA Result||BCom Result||BSc Result|
After the completion of the exam, students are curious to know their examination result. But many candidates face trouble to download the result. So check here all the detail of MGCGV Chitrakoot Exam Results 2019.
Process To Download MGCGV Result 2019
As per the previous record, the MGCGV released the result of the entrance exam in June Last week. So it can be assumed that this time the university will release the result in the same month. The steps to check the MGCGV Chitrakoot Result from the official site i.e. cmcldp.org is mentioned below. Through these steps, candidates can also download the result of the Even semester examination 2nd 4th 6th.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. cmcldp.org
- At the taskbar click on the link of the “Result”
- After clicking on it a tab appear in which students need to select and fill the details like “Select Session”, “Select Course”, “Enrollment No.”.
- Then click on the submit button. The result appeared on the screen.
- Save it for future
Note: Students can access the result of the other courses also which is offered by the university from the official site cmcldp.org such as BSc, BA, BSW, B.Ed., MSW, MA, Master of Tourism Management, B.Voc, BBA, B.Com, MBA, MJM, MFA, B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc., BJMC, BFA, BPE, M.Sc., B Voc, PGDCA, DCA, BCA, BTech
What To Do After Result
When the MGCGV Chitrakoot Results is published by the university many of the candidate not satisfied with their result. Such candidates can apply for the scrutiny form. Here we are mentioning some of the important steps regarding the scrutiny form.
- The University has a grievance-redressal system under which a candidate is allowed to apply for scrutiny by paying requisite fee.
- The University has also set up a Students Grievance Redressal Cell to look into the complaints in respect of CFA.
- If the students have complaints on the ESA of theory courses conducted by the University, the students can apply for revaluation /scrutiny/ photocopy of answer scripts.
After the examination is finished the new session begins. The university starts it new session after all the examination is finished i.e. theory and the practical exam.
About Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya
The Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) was established in the year 1991. The university is located at Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university is affiliated through the UGC. In the university, there is 55000 students are admitted in the open learning and distance education system.
Hope the information provided here will help the candidates to get the result. If there is any problem faced by candidates regarding the result they can ask it with the help of the comment box given below.
MGCGV Result 2019-19: Official Site