MAT Admit Card 2018: Candidates seeking admission to MBA & PGDM courses in any of B-Schools throughout the India can apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT). MAT 2018 Registration for December session will be started soon. This exam organized 4 times in a year. Candidates who will submit their application form in successful manner will be able to get access to their MAT Hall Ticket.
MAT exam is conducted in both Online & Offline mode, so AIMA MAT Admit Card release date for both modes will be different. You can get the complete information related to MAT Admit Card 2019 here. Scroll the page to see the details
MAT Admit Card 2018 Date
Candidates who are in search of MAT December 2018 Exam Date can get to know the exam date here only
|Dec 01, 2018, 1600 Hrs||Availability of Admit Card for Paper Based Test (PBT)|
|Dec 09, 2018, Sunday||Paper Based Test (PBT) Date|
|Dec 10, 2018, Monday (Extended)||Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Dec 11, 2018, 1600 Hrs||Availability of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Dec 15, 2018, Saturday||Computer Based Test (CBT) Date|
|Dec 15, 2018, Saturday||Paper Based Test (PBT) – Phase 2 Date|
How to Download MAT Exam Admit Card 2018
Candidates can see the procedure for MAT Admit Card Download here
- Check for the aima.in/dec18
- Go to the Download. Select MAT Admit Card
- Enter the required field such as application no, date of birth and then click on “Submit” button.
- MAT Exam December 2018 Admit Card will display on your device screen.
- Save the admit card and then take the printout of it for future use.
MAT Admit Card 2018: Important Instructions
- Must carry your MAT Exam 2018 Hall Ticket while going for the exam along with the valid photo identity proof as no one will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates should check the detail printed over the admit card. In case of information mismatch, report to AIMA official immediately.
- Admit card will be available through online mode only. So must download it from AIMA official website within the time period.
- Candidates should report at the examination venue 60 minutes before the examination timing.
- Must preserve your admit card till the completion of counselling and admission process.
For feedback and more queries regarding MAT Exam 2018 December Admit Card contact to us by sending your query in below comment box. We will respond to you soon.
MAT Admit Card 2018: Official Website