Mangalore University Time Table 2023: The Mangalore University will soon conduct the 2nd 4th 6th sem examination of UG (BA BSc BCom etc) and PG (MA MSc MCom etc) courses. The university conducts the exam for both the courses in semester format i.e. odd and even.
The odd sem exam is conducted in the month of Nov/ Dec while that of the even sem exam is conducted in the month of April/ May.
So the university already conducted the exam of odd sem and now it will conduct the exam of even sem in the upcoming month. For see the time table of the university many of the students don’t able to get it because they don’t know the proper process to see it. So keeping all the problem faces by the candidate on finding their time table. We are providing here all the details of the Mangalore University BA 2nd Sem Exam Time Table 2023.
Mangalore University Time Table 2023 Download Steps
Many of the students who are under the second-semester duration course in the university face a problem to see their time table as they don’t know the proper process to see it. So for avoiding their such type of problem we are providing here the all the steps from which the student can see their Mangalore University BSc 4th Sem Exam Time Table.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Go to the “Quick Links” section which is available below the right-hand side of the official page.
- Under that quick link section, there is a link name as “Examination Portal”. Student required to click on it.
- After clicking on the link a new window will open name as “Examination Portal”.
- Under that window, there is a link available name as “Examination
- The student requires to click on it. After clicking on the link again a new window will open under which the link with the name of the subject is given.
- Click on the suitable link of which candidate want to see the time table.
- A PDF will open in a new window under which the entire details of the examination is given such as “Date/ Day”, “Name of the Semester”, “Subject paper code”, “Name of the subject”
- The student is advised to take print out of it so that they can use it in the future.
Mangalore University 2nd 4th 6th Sem Exam Date 2023 BA BSC BCOM MA MSC MCOM
Students who are not able to find their time table from the above steps they can download it from the table given below.
|Also Check||BA Time Table||BCOM Time Table||BSC Time Table|
We will provide here the link of the time table after it releases officially on the official site. So candidates required to start preparation of their Mangalore University Examination so that they can obtain good marks in the exams.
Mangalore University Courses Offered
Students who are excited to take admission in the Mangalore university is required to choose the course according to their interest the university offers various courses under the various department. So we are providing here the list of the Courses offered By The Mangalore University. The list is given below.
|Name Of The Department||Name Of The Courses|
|Science & Technology||
|Education||Physical Education & Sports|
About Mangalore University
Mangalore University was established in the year 1980 with the vision to cultivate human resource quality. The university is located at Konaje, Karnataka. The university got the affiliation from the UGC. The mission of the university is to provide excellence in academic, physical and moral ambience.
Official Site: Mangalore University Time Table 2023
mangaloreuniversity.ac.in Time Table 2023 FAQ
When Mangalore University Exams Will Be Conducted?
Mangalore University which is a public university in Konaje, Karnataka will conduct exam in march/ april.
How can i download my Mangalore University UG Time Table 2023?
The students of karnataka who are doing ug course from Mangalore University can download degree time table here.
Is mangaloreuniversity.ac.in PG schedule 2023 released?
Yet to be released.
What is the process to change my mangaloreuniversity.ac.in time table 2023?
It is not possible to change schedule once the time table is officially released.