Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2018
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2018: CBSE has announced NEET result on 4 June on the official site. Candidates who qualified the NEET exam will get admission in Medical Colleges across India. Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra has started Maharashtra MBBS Counselling from 7 June 2018. 85% seats are filled by state quota and remaining 15% All India seats are filled by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). NEET 2018 Counselling for 15% AIQ/ Deemed/ Central universities & ESIC has been started from 13 June. Counselling process will be done through online process. DMER Maharashtra provides various courses such as MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O, B.Sc. Nursing in medical colleges of the state through Maharashtra NEET Counselling procedure.
Maharashtra NEET 2018 Counselling Dates
DMER has announced the Maharashtra NEET Counselling schedule on its site. Following are the official dates of counselling procedure:-
|Online Registration starts from||7 June|
|Last Date of Registration||17 June|
|Payment Last Date by Challan||18 June|
|Provisional Merit List Declaration||19 June (after 5:00 PM)|
|Document Verification at allotted venues||21 – 25 June|
|Revised Provisional List Declaration||26 June|
|Choice Filling||26-29 June|
|List of Selected Candidates (Round 1)||2 July|
|Last Date of College Confirmation||12 July|
|List of Selected Candidates (Round 2)||26 July|
|Last Date of College Confirmation||3 August|
|Mop-up Round||8 August|
|Last Date of College Confirmation||12 August|
|Vacant Seats filling at college level||18 August|
Maharashtra NEET 2018 Counselling Procedure
Following are the steps for Maharashtra NEET Counselling Procedure:-
- Go to the official portal of DMER i.e. dmer.org
- Apply online registration form for counselling.
- Pay the fee by challan at any branch of SBI. Fee will be Rs.1000/- with extra bank charges.
- Upload the required documents.
- Choose the centre for documents verification process.
- Submit the form before last date of registration.
- Take the print out of Application Form for future use.
- After submitting registration form, merit will be released.
- Selected candidates will be called for documents verification.
2. Document Verification
- Report at the allotted venues for documents verification.
- Bring the original documents along with Xerox copies
- Revised provisional merit list will be uploaded on the official site.
3. Choice Filling
- Fill the choice form through online mode.
- Candidates can fill maximum choices for college & course.
- Submit the choice form. After submission, candidates can’t change the choices.
- Take the print out of choices form as a proof.
4. Seat Allotment & Confirmation
- On the basis of choice filled form & seat availability, seat will be allotted.
- Seat allotment will be published by the DMER official authority.
- Applicants have to report at the allotted colleges for the seat confirmation.
Document Verification Centers
Nagpur – Govt. Ayurvedic College, Raje Raghuji Nagar.
Mumbai – Grant Govt. Medical College, Byculla.
Mumbai – R.A. Podar, Ayurvedic College, Worli.
Pune – B.J. Govt. Medical College, Sasoon Hospital.
Nagpur – Govt. Medical College, Hanuman Nagar.
Aurangabad – Govt. Medical College, Ghati Hospital.
Nanded – Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vazirabad.
Osmanabad – Govt. Ayurvedic College, Tuljapur Road.
For NRI Candidates
- Grant Govt.Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai
Maharashtra NEET 2018 Counselling: Document Required
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Score Card
- Birth Certificate
- 12th & 10th Mark sheet/Admit Card/Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Printout of Counselling Application Form
- Nationality Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
List of Government MBBS/BDS Colleges
Government MBBS Colleges
|1.||Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College,Yavatmal|
|2.||Topiwala National Medical College,Mumbai|
|3.||Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals,Mumbai|
|4.||Government Medical College,Nagpur|
|5.||Government Medical College,Aurangabad|
|6.||B. J. Govt. Medical College,Pune|
|7.||Government Medical College,Latur|
|8.||Government Medical College,Akola|
|9.||Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College,Kolhapur|
|10.||Shri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College,Dhule|
|11.||Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital,Thane|
|12.||Government Medical College,Gondia|
|13.||HBT Medical College & Dr. RN Cooper Municipal General Hospital,Juhu,Mumbai|
|14.||Government Medical College,Chandrapura|
|15.||Government Medical College,Jalgoan|
|16.||Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College,Sion,Mumbai|
|17.||Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital,Nagpur|
|18.||Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt. Medical College,Nanded|
|19.||Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College,Solapur|
|20.||SRTR Medical College,Ambajogai|
|21.||Seth GS Medical College,Mumbai|
|22.||Government Medical College,Miraj|
Government Dental Colleges
|1.||Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai|
|2.||Nair Hospital Dental College|
|3.||Government Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur|
|4.||Government Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad|
Maharashtra NEET 2018 Cutoff
The official authority of DMER will declare the Maharashtra NEET 2018 Cutoff for 85% state quota seats after last round of counselling result declaration. Cutoff for 15% All India Quota seats will be declared separately. So candidates have to apply separately for ALL India Quota & State Quota Seats. NEET Cutoff Maharashtra will be calculated on the basis of NEET UG marks obtained by candidates and seat allotment list released by the authorities.
Maharashtra NEET 2018 Merit List
State Common Entrance Test Cell, DMER will release the Maharashtra MBBS/BDS 2018 Merit List. 2 Merit list will be published through online mode. One will be provisional merit list and another will be revised provisional merit list. Revised Merit list will be declared after document verifications. Maharashtra MBBS Merit List will include the name of candidates who obtained the NEET 2018 Cutoff & apply for the Maharashtra NEET 2018 Counselling registration form. After release of revised merit list, students will be called for the counselling process.
Official Website: Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2018