MAH CET Counselling 2018 is going to be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra, tentatively towards the second week of May or First week of June 2018. Candidates who will qualify successfully in MAH CET 2018 will be further called of MH CET Counselling rounds. Therefore through MH CET Counselling Procedure 2018, applicants will be allotted seats in the MBA/MMS courses in the various participating Institutes of Maharashtra by means of MAH CET CAP Round. Candidates can further check MH CET Counselling Schedule and all other related details of the counselling by going through the article below.
MH CET Counselling 2018
The MH CET MBA Counselling 2018 will be conducted soon after the declaration of MAH CET 2018 results. Through MAH CET Admission Process eligible candidates will be offered their seat after successfully conducting the CAP counselling rounds. The MH counselling process will be conducted in May-June 2018 and on the basis of MAH CET Merit list , seats will be alloted to the candidates
MH CET Counselling Dates 2018
Check below the details of MH CET Counselling Schedule below
MH CET Counselling Procedure 2018
Candidates must go through MH CET Counselling Process as discussed below
Candidates who have appeared for MAH CET 2018 written exam can log in directly with their registration details. However those candidates who have not appered for MAH CET exam but posses a relevant CAT, XAT , GMAT score are also eligible for counselling.
Choice filling and locking
Candidates must choose their choice of course and college as per their preference. He/She can choose a maximum number of choices and must lock their final choice.
Applicants must make payment of counselling fee as discussed below-
General category- Rs 2000
Reserved Category- Rs 1800
MAH CET CAP Rounds
- Direct Allotment : The seat allotments process for Home University seats and State level seats for other university candidates will come under CAP round
- Counselling Round I : All the aspirants who have been allotted seats from their first seven choices cannot participate in this round. The seats which are already filled in the previous round are not included in round 2. Therefore the name of aspirants who will be selected in this round will be excluded form the list and they must confirm their admission by visiting at their allotted institute.
- Counselling Round III: Only the candidates belonging to Maharashtra and whose name have appeared in Maharashtra State Merit list are eligible to participate in this round for admission
Candidates must further go through document verification round where they need to present the below mentioned documents for verification
- X, XII Mark Sheet
- MAH CET 2018 Admit card
- MAH CET 2018 Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate( if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Identity Proof
- 6 Passport sized Photograph
MH CET Seat Allotment Results 2018
At the end of Maharashtra CET MBA Counselling session, applicants will be alloted their desired seats on merit basis through CAP rounds. Candidates who have met the cut off marks and has made their name in the MH CET Merit List will be offered their seat through MH CET Seat Allotment process. Candidates must report to the alloted institute and make payment of fee to confirm their seats.
In regards to more updates of MAH CET Counselling, keep visiting our portal and we will also notify you about Upcoming MBA Entrance Examination. In case of any query or review we welcome your valuable comment in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.