Lucknow University Admission 2019
Lucknow University Admission 2019: Lucknow University (Public University) is one of the Oldest University which provides admission in various UG and PG Programme in the area of Science, Commerce, Arts, Law and other courses, etc. The Admission will be based on the annual state-level examination called UPSEE i.e. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. Applicants are available to apply for the admission through UPSEE for the degree programs that are B-Tech, B-Arch, B-Des, B-Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA, etc. The Lucknow University Application Form for UG and PG Course will be available in April and May respectively. For all the details on Lucknow University Admission please check the full report given below.
Lucknow University Admission 2019 Schedule
The Application Form will be available in the month of April 2019.Candidates can apply online for this examination before the last date of Application Filling, the last date will be in the month of May. The tentative schedule for this examination is given below. We will update it when the official schedule will be announced.
|Events||Dates (Expected) UG||Dates (Expected) PG|
|Online Application(Start Date)||First week of April 2019||Third week of April 2019|
|Online Application(End Date)||Second week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Admit Card||Third week of May 2019||First week of June 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of May 2019||Second week of June 2019|
|Result Declaration||Second week of June 2019||First week of July 2019|
|Counseling Date||Last week of June 2019||Third week of July 2019|
Lucknow University 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Lucknow University has several numbers of programs, so it is important to understand the Lucknow University Admission Eligibility Criteria for different programs. The Eligibility Criteria 2019 are as follows:
Indian as well as International Students can apply for the Lucknow University Admissions.
The minimum age limit for the UG Courses is 20, 21, and 22 as per the different courses on 31st July 2019. The Maximum limit for PG courses is 35 years.
All the candidates who have appeared and are appearing can apply.
- For B.Sc.: The applicant must have passed the 10+2 with equivalent subjects. The minimum Aggregate for General or OBC is 40% and for SC/ ST is 33%.
- For B.Com:The applicant must have passed the 10+2 with equivalent subjects (Commerce). The minimum Aggregate for General or OBC is 40% and for SC/ ST is 33%.
- For BA(Hons.): The applicant must have passed the 10+2 with equivalent subjects. The minimum Aggregate for General or OBC is 60% and for SC/ ST is 55%.
- For BA: The applicant must have passed the 10+2 with any subjects. The minimum Aggregate for General or OBC is 40% and for SC/ ST is 33%.
- For LLB: The applicant must have passed the 10+2 with any subjects. The minimum Aggregate for General or OBC is 45% and for SC/ ST is 40%.
- For BCA: The applicant must have passed the 10+2 with equivalent subjects
(Computer Science and Mathematics). The minimum Aggregate for General or OBC is 50% and for SC/ ST is 45%.
- For B-Tech: The applicant must have passed the 10+2 with equivalent subjects
(Physics and Mathematics). The minimum Aggregate for General or OBC is 45% and for SC/ ST is 40%.
- For B-Arch: The applicant must have passed the 10+2 with equivalent subjects
(Mathematics). The minimum Aggregate for General or OBC is 50% and for SC/ ST is 45% in Lucknow University Admission Criteria.
- For MBA: The Applicant must have passed the 10+2+3 from any stream from recognized University. The minimum marks required 50%.
- For LLM: The Applicant must have passed the LLB degree. The minimum Aggregate for General or OBC is 50% and for SC/ ST is 48%.
- For Other PG Courses: the Applicant must have passed the 10+2+3 from an equivalent stream from recognized University. The minimum marks required 50% in Lucknow University Eligibility Criteria.
Lucknow University Admission Form 2019
The Application Form will be available from 1st week of April for UG course & for PG course it will start from 3rd week of April. All the interested aspirants across the country can apply for the Admission. It will be available on the university portal so you can fill the form through online.
Steps How to apply for the Lucknow University Application Form 2019:
- Candidate should visit the official site of Lucknow University Admission e.www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- Click on the admission page.
- The find an option to apply online.
- Click on it to apply for Application Form.
- Now start filling the form with your personal details.
- It will ask you to fill 10th education qualification details, Aadhaar Card details, and Photo Id details.
- Upload the required documents like passing certificate, recent size photo of specific dimensions, signature and caste certificate.
- Cross verify the details you have filled in form before submitting.
- Now submit it and take the print out of the Lucknow University Registration Form 2019.
- You can pay the fees through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or E Challan.
- Once you paid the fees to take the print out of the fee receipt in case of Credit / Debit / Card or Net banking.
- For E- Challan you can take out the print of Challan and pay the fees via Challan to the bank. Keep the copy of it.
Lucknow University Application Fees
The application fees for different categories are as follows:
|Category||Application Fees (UG)||Application Fees (PG)|
|Gen / OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 800/-|
|St/ SC /PWD||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 400/-|
Lucknow University 2019 Exam Pattern
The Lucknow University examination will be started in the fourth week of May 2019.The Exam pattern is given below to understand the paper pattern . The exam will be conducted in two sessions.
UG Exam Pattern:
|Number of questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each right answer|
|Negative Marking||1 marks for each wrong answer|
PG Exam Pattern:
|Time Limit||2 hours|
|Number of questions||10|
Lucknow University Syllabus 2019
The entrance test for UG will have syllabus is of 10+2 or intermediate level according to the choice of the course they are applying. For example,
- For B-Tech the syllabus will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- For PG course they will have Lucknow University Syllabus.pdf in which, core courses with General Aptitude will be included. General Aptitude will include Quantitative, Logical and Reasoning.
Lucknow University Admit Card 2019
The Lucknow University Hall Ticket will be released online on the official website. Candidates have to visit the official website where they have to log in using Registration Number and password. After it they can access and download the admit card. Candidate need to print it out because they will need it at the exam center. The Admit card will be also required in the counselling procedure.
Lucknow University Result 2019
The Result will be announced on the official website of the Lucknow University i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in. To qualify for the examination candidates must have to score more marks then the cut-off marks.
Candidate has to visit the official website and log in there using the Registration Number and password. After that, In result section there result with Lucknow University Score Card will appear and candidate can download it also.
Lucknow University Cut Off
The cut off will be based on the UPSEE score and paper. It will be announced with the Result declaration. All the qualified candidates have to obtain more marks then the cut-off marks. All the qualified candidates will be listed on the Lucknow University Merit List/Rank List according to their marks.
Lucknow University Counseling 2019
The counseling for different programs will be on different dates. The Counseling for each course will be one day process. The counseling for Lucknow University will start on the last week of June, 2019 for UG and Third week of July for PG. In the Lucknow University Counseling Procedure, student will be called according to the respective merit list and dates of the programs. All the candidate should read instruction before coming to Counseling like documents required and if fees to be paid at that time. Seat allotment procedure will be based on the Rank, Result, Category, Reservation and seat availability.Lucknow University Spot Counselling will be done if seats are will remain vacant after the first round of counseling.
Official Website: Lucknow University Admission 2019