LSAT Registration 2019: Law School Admission Test or LSAT is an international level Law Admission Test offers admission to various UG, PG and integrated law courses across worldwide. LSAT 2019 official notification has been issued by Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA for admission to academic session 2019-20. If you are interested to pursue your career in Law, then you can apply for LSAT Application Form.
In India, approx 85 law universities or colleges consider LSAT score card to provide admission. Candidates who want to get admission in Indian law colleges need apply to for LSAT India Application Form through online mode only.
In this article we have mentioned the detail information about LSAT Online Application, Procedure, exam dates, last date etc.
LSAT India 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can check the officially announced LSAT India 2019 Dates here
|Online Registration starts||15th October 2018|
|Online Registration Ends||6th May 2019|
|Publishing of LSAT Admit Card||9th – 18th May 2019|
|LSAT Test Date||19th May 2019|
|Results||June 1st, 2019|
LSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants seeking admission to law courses must ensure the LSAT Eligibility before proceeding to register for LSAT India Registration
- For BA LLB course, applicants must have passed their higher senior secondary education from central or state government schools.
- Must have obtained minimum of 45% aggregate in marks in class 12.
- For LLM course, candidates should pass 3 year LLB or 5 year BA LLB programme in any stream with at least 45% aggregate marks.
- The minimum eligibility required for LLB course is successful completion of graduation in any discipline with minimum 45% aggregate.
Application Form Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational and Personal Details, valid email id|
|Required Scanned Image Specifications||Photograph|
|Size||not exceed 500KB|
|Format||jpg, jpeg, png, gif|
|Other||white or light colored background|
|Dimension||150 pixels width x 200 pixels height|
|Mode of Payment||Online: debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard)|
How to Apply Online for LSAT 2019 Application Form
- To apply online, visit the link given here pearsonvueindia.com
- Click on “Register now” registration link.
- Enter email id, tick on “No, I m a New User”.
- Then registration page will open. Enter the details and then click on “Register and Sign In” button.
- You will get registration no on your registered mail id or mobile no.
- Click on “Let me start” to continue to application form.
- Enter the complete details like personal, guardian details, permanent contact address, academic qualification, program preferences, exam center, city, select maximum no of colleges as per your choices, agree to terms & conditions.
- Next step is to upload the scanned images such as photograph & signature as per given format.
- At last pay the application fee either by debit card or credit card.
- Finally submit the LSAT India Application Form and after submission take the print of it for future use.
Hope we have provided the useful information to all viewers. For any sort of query, write back to us. We will reply you for sure.
LSAT Registration 2019: Official Website