Kurukshetra University Admit Card 2018
A candidate who appearing for the entrance exam of the Kurukshetra University can download their Admit Cards (only for Entrance Test based courses) from the University Website before the date of conduct of Entrance Test. In case if a candidate cannot get his/her Admit Card two days before the Entrance Test, he/she must contact the office of the Chairperson/Director of the concerned Department/Institute. Such candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Department/Institute last attended by him/her to obtain duplicate Admit Card, 1-2 days before the Entrance Test. No Admit Card will be issued on the day of Entrance Test. The step related to the KUK Hall Ticket 2018 is given below.
Download KUK Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018
Applicants who are appearing for the entrance exam of the Kurukshetra University is required to download the admit card. But some of the applicants face problem regarding download the admit card. So for those candidates, we are providing here the Steps to download Admit Card. The applicant can download the admit card from the steps given below.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. kuk.ac.in
- On the opening of the site, there is a section of the quick links.
- In the sub section of the quick link, there is a link name as distance education.
- Click on the link a window appears in which there is link name as “click for KUK Distance Education Information”.
- A new link open of the university in which there is a section of student domain.
- In that domain, last option is of admit card. Click on the link of the admit card.
- Enter the all the details which were asked in the section. After that click on the submit button the admit card appear on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take at least 2-3 copies of their admit.
Kurukshetra University Entrance Admit Card 2018: Instructions
When the applicant downloads their admit card there is some instruction written on the admit card. It is necessary that the applicant read all detail which is printed in KUK UG/ PG Hall Ticket. We are providing here some instruction which are given in the KUK Admit Card.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- The Admit Cards for the Entrance Test will be generated through the University website by the concerned Department/Institute. The candidate can download the admit card before the date of conduct of Entrance Test.
- Roll No. and the Centre of the Entrance Test will be mentioned on the Admit Card. If any candidate due to any reason cannot get his/her Admit Card up to two days before the Entrance Test, he/she must contact the office of the Chairperson/Director of the concerned Department/Institute. Such candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Department/Institute last attended by him/her to obtain duplicate Admit Card, 1-2 days before the Entrance Test. No Admit Card will be issued on the day of Entrance Test.
- Candidates must not write or change any entry made in the Admit Card after it has been received by them.
- Candidates must bring the Admit Cards with them at the time of Entrance Test. Without Admit Card, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test.
Kurukshetra University Admit Card Details
When the admit card is released by the university it is the duty of the applicant to check the details which are printed is correct or not. The Details on the Kurukshetra University Admit Card is as follows:-
- Candidates name
- Course name
- Application number
- Date of Birth
- Important instruction
- Date of the exam
- Venue and time
Note: It is necessary that the applicant bring the admit card when the exam is organized without the admit card applicants are not allowed to sit in the exam.
Official site: KUK Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018