Kumaun University PG Admit Card 2019: In the previous article, we provided you the detail regarding the admit card of the UG courses now in this post we are sharing the information regarding PG Admit Card of the Kumaun University along with the entrance exam.
The university will soon release the admit card of all PG courses i.e. MA MSc MCom MBA MSc MEd. etc. of the even sem i.e. 2nd 4th 6th along with the entrance exam admit card i.e. B.Ed / M.Ed. / Ph.D./ LLB etc. we are sharing here all the detail about the Kumaun University Hall Ticket 2019 of both the exam i.e. entrance/ Sessional.
Kumaun University Admit Card 2019 Download: Entrance/ Sessional
We are providing here some of the important steps from which the students can download their Hall Ticket Kumaun University for both the exam i.e. entrance and the sessional. The steps are given below.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. kunainital.ac.in
- Go to the notification section and choose the medium i.e. entrance or sessional.
- After choosing enter the respective information which is asked.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take print out of it for the future use.
Check Here: Kumaun University UG Admit Card 2019
Kumaun University Exam 2019 Important Dates
We are providing here some of the important dates regarding the entrance exam of the Kuman University. The university will release the online registration form in Feb. 2nd week. The other important date of the entrance exam of the university is given below under the table.
|Name Of The Event||Dates|
|Online Registration Date||7th Feb – 5th March 2019|
|Submission Of Fees||7th Feb – 5th March 2019|
|Submission OF The Application Form||8th Feb – 6th March 2019|
|Admit Card Available||9th March- 17th March 2019|
Kumaun University PG Admit Card 2019: Details Available
Now after giving the download step and the important date regarding the Kumaun University. We are providing here the details regarding the ma 2nd sem admit card kumaun university and the other courses admit card also which is offered by the university. These details are required to be available on the admit card of the Kumaun University if any of the detail missing contact to the examination cell of the university. The details are given below.
- Name Of The Exam.
- Roll No. Of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Examination venue
- Name of the subject paper
- Enrollment no.
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
The above mention detail is required to be available on both the exam i.e. entrance and the sessional of the kunainital.ac.in admit card. If there is any detail missing contact to the examination cell of the university.
Note: For the sessional exam candidates are also able to get their admit card of the other PG courses also i.e. MPharma, LLM, MFA, MPharma, Ph.D. (Pharmacy) etc.
Check Here: Kumaun University PG Date Sheet 2019
Kumaun University Admit Card 2019: Important Instruction
- Keep the admit card at the proper place as during the time of the admission the admit card will be useful.
- For both the examination students required to visit at least 1 hr before the exam started
- Bring the ID proof for the verification purpose which is issued by the university or the govt.
- For both the exams if the candidates are late they will not allow sitting in the exam.
- Bringing any of the electronic gazettes is not allowed at the examination hall.
Kumaun University Result 2019
After giving both the exam students required to know the performance given by them. So students are required to know that the university provides the candidate performance in the form of the result. For both the exam i.e. entrance and the sessional the result is announced through the online mode only. Candidates are able to see their Kumaun University Result By Name.
Hope the details given here will help the candidate to get the admit card if their any query mention it through the comment box given below.
Kumaun University PG Admit Card: Official Website