KMAT Kerala Registration 2019: Are you seeking admission in management course in Kerala state?? Apply today for KMAT Kerala.
The registration has started from 2nd November 2018. Only eligible candidates can apply for this. Fill the Application form and submit it before the last date and get an opportunity to appear in KMAT Kerala.
Read this article carefully to get more information about KMAT Kerala Online Registration.
Candidates looking for KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Date can check the officially announced date here. The examination controller has issued a notification to the official website, inviting candidates to fill the application form before due date.
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Online Registration starts from||2nd November 2018|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of February 2019|
|Examination Date||17 February 2019|
|Result Date||Last week of February 2019|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have domicile of Kerala state.
- Students must have completed graduation from any recognized university or institution in any discipline.
- Candidates should have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in his/her graduation.
- Final Year appearing candidates can also apply for the same.
Application Form Basic Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
Photograph & Signature Specification
|Photograph & Signature|
|Size||Less than 40KB|
|Resolution||150 X 200px|
|Application Fee||Rs.1000/- for General/ OBC/SEBC|
|Rs.750/- for SC/ST|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment: Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card|
How to Fill KMAT Kerala Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the steps mentioned below to fill the KMAT Kerala Application Form.
- Go to the official website i.e. kmatkerala.in/feb2019/home
- Click on ‘Click here for Registration’ link present at left-hand side of the homepage.
- You will be redirected to Registration Page. Enter the asked details and submit it.
- Unique Application no & Password will be appeared on your screen. Note down the application no & password or take a print out of it for future use.
- On the same page, you will see ‘Click Here’ link to proceed to next step. Click on that link to complete the registration.
- Login to your account by entering your application no & password.
- A new page will be opened. Read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Proceed’ button to move to the next page.
Fill the Application Form & Make Payment
- Fill the application form with your personal details, academic details, and contact address etc.
- Click on ‘SAVE & CONTINUE’ button to proceed to next step.
- Click on ‘Make Online Payment’ tab to pay the application fee.
- Select option (Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card), then select bank name and then click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Candidates are advised not to go back, not to close the window or press any button during payment is processing. You will see ‘Payment Successful!!!’ message on your screen after the payment method is done.
- Click on ‘Go to Next Step’ tab to go to next step.
Upload Scanned Images
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature of the given format specified by the MG University, Kerala and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Select 3 Examination Center of your choice and then submit it.
- Next step is Profile Verification. You can also edit the detail by clicking on ‘Edit’ button available on the same page( if required).
- Or Tick on the “I Accept” checkbox and then click on ‘Confirm Application Details’ tab.
- At last take a print out of completely filled application form by clicking on ‘Print Completed Application Form’
If you have any queries regarding KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration, leave your message in the message section below.
KMAT Kerala Registration 2019: Official Website