KIITEE Application Form (कलिंग इंस्टीट्यूट औद्योगिक प्रौद्योगिकी प्रवेश परीक्षा आवेदन फार्म) 2017: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination conducts for undergraduate applicants admission every year. This examination is for the admission of various engineering programs. Candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to submit the completely filled KIIT Entrance Exam Application Form 2017 between the dates 02nd December to 25th March 2017. For getting the admission, candidates need to appear in the entrance exam that will be conducted on 14th to 23rd April 2017.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam 2017 Details
KIITEE Syllabus 2017
KIITEE Admit Card 2017
- Name of Exam: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination
- Common Name Called: KIITEE
- Type of Exam: University Level Exam.
- Exam Category: UG Exam
- Conducting By: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar, Odisha
KIIT Entrance Exam Dates 2017
The KIITEE Exam Dates 2017 is given down as follow. Applicants can refer while applying for entrance exam process.
|Application form release||2nd December 2016|
|Last date to apply online||25th March 2017|
|Last date to receive filled application form||31st March 2017|
|Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website||5th April 2017|
|Exam date||14th to 23rd April 2017|
|Result announcement||5th May 2017|
|Counselling starts||25th May 2017|
Odisha JEE Application Form 2017
KIITEE Application Form 2017
Before start applying for KIIT Entrance Exam candidates should make it sure that they are meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects. This entrance examination is conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar, Odisha. To apply for KIIT entrance examination, applicants have to fill the KIITEE Application Form 2017 on or before 25th March 2017. After the successful application submission, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam as per the schedule of the exam between the dates 14th to 23rd April 2017.
Odisha PG Medical Application Form 2017
Steps to register online for KIITEE Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website of KIIT, i.e. kiitee.ac.in/.
- Go through the complete information brochure after following the notification section.
- Click on Apply Online link after meeting the eligibility norms.
- Fill all the entries in the online application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of all the necessary documents and required attachments.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Click on “submit button and take a printout of the online form for future uses.
KIITEE Online Registration Form 2017
A Notification has been released by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) at the official website of KIIT and as per this notification, the KIITEE Application Form 2017 will be received online from the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects between the dates 02nd December to 25th March 2017. Every year this entrance examination is conducted for undergraduate admissions in various engineering streams in KIIT. The online entrance test will be conducted will be conducted from 14th to 23rd April 2017. For any type of queries concerning the KIIT Engineering Entrance Exam Registration Process, you are invited to contact us by leaving your comments at the end of the post.