Kerala NEET Counselling 2019: It is going to be scheduled from June. NEET exam was conducted on 6 May and has declared the result. After announcing the NEET result, Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) will commence the registration form for the counselling procedure on its official site. Counselling will be done on the basis NEET result.
It will be organized in online mode only. Candidates who want to take admission in MBBS and BDS colleges of Kerala can register for the Kerala Counselling but it is compulsory to appear for the NEET 2019. Those who are the permanent residents of Kerala state and qualified the NEET exam can participate in Kerala MBBS/ BDS Counselling.
Kerala NEET 2019 Counselling Date
It is very important to know the Kerala NEET 2019 Counselling Date. Candidates who will take part in counselling procedure can check the schedules given below.
Kerala NEET 2019 Counselling Registration
CEE conducts a centralized allocation process to provide admission in various MBBS / BDS colleges in the state of Kerala. To attend the counselling, everyone has to take the NEET exam and pass the exam. There is no other option for admission in government and private MBBS / BDS colleges in Kerala. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of merit-cum-choice.
Check the Counselling procedure described below:
- Counselling Registration
- Go to the official website of CEE Kerala.
- Fill the registration form and submit it with counselling fee.
- Counseling fee will be paid through online mode only.
- Fee will be different, based on reservation criteria in Kerala. Free for ST candidates.
- After filling the form, send it to the address given below along with Domicile and required certificates.
‘’Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695001’’
2. Upload NEET Score Card
- Upload the NEET score on the official site of CEE Kerala.
- Candidates have to submit the NEET scorecard before the last date i.e. 17/06/2019.
- On the basis of NEET Result, State authority will publish the rank list.
3. CAP (Centralized Allotment Process)
- After issuing the rank list, the official authority will conduct a centralized allocation process for all those candidates whose name will be in the rank list.
- For CAP, they can apply through online only.
- After applying for CAP, candidates can fill the choice or option form.
- Candidates can fill or select colleges & courses as per their choice.
- Take print of choice form after filling it for future use.
4. Seat Allotment Letter
- After completion of all above process, the authority will publish Seat Allotment Letter.
- Seat Allotment letter will contain the candidates’ name, college & course name, fee, etc.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college along with the required original documents.
- Must carry the allotment letter.
- Candidates must report at the given date and time.
- Confirm the allotted seat by paying the college fees.
- If candidates fail to report at the allotted colleges, they will not considered for the counselling process and their seat will be allotted to other candidates.
Kerala NEET 2019 Counselling: Document Required
- 12th & 10th Mark sheet/Admit Card/Passing Certificate
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport sized Photographs
- Fee Receipt
- Allotment Letter
List of Government MBBS/ BDS Colleges
Check the list of government medical colleges participating in the Kerala NEET Counselling 2019:
|S.No.||Colleges Name||State Quota Seats|
|1.||T D Medical College ,Alappuzha||127|
|2.||Government Medical College ,Ernakulam||85|
|3.||Government Medical College ,Kozhikode||212|
|4.||Government Medical College, ,Parippally, Kollam||85|
|5.||Government Medical College ,Kottayam||127|
|6.||Government Medical College ,Manjeri, Malappuram||85|
|7.||Government Medical College ,Palakkad||85|
|8.||Government Medical College,Thrissur||127|
|9.||Government Medical College ,Thiruvananthapuram||170|
|10.||Academy of Medical Sciences ,Pariyaram, Kannur||85|
|11.||Government Dental College, Alappuzha||42|
|12.||Government Dental College, Kozhikode||42|
|13.||Government Dental College, Kottayam||34|
|14.||Government Dental College, Thrissur||42|
|15.||Government Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram||42|
|16.||Pariyaram Dental College, Pariyaram Kannur||51|
Kerala NEET 2019 Cutoff
Kerala NEET 2019 Cutoff will be decided by the authority of CEE, Kerala. This will be official cutoff and cannot be changed for anyone. Cutoff will be required to get admission in different colleges. Candidates will have to get cutoff marks to take admission in Government / Private Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. It keeps changing every year. CEE has not yet announced the cutoff list of colleges. So get in touch with this site to get updates regarding Kerala MBBS / BDS 2019 Counselling Cutoff. It will be declared for 85% state quota seats for
Kerala NEET 2019 Merit List
The CEE exam authority will be responsible for publishing the Kerala NEET 2019 Merit List. It will be available online. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the declared rank list. Kerala MBBS Rank List will contain the NEET AIR, NEET State Rank, NEET Score and NEET Percentile Score.
Official Website: Kerala MBBS/BDS 2019 Counselling