KSHEC Scholarship 2017- केरल राज्य उच्च शिक्षा छात्रवृत्ति is provided by the Kerala State Higher Education Council for the students who are pursuing graduation and post graduation. The aspirants who are interested in getting benefits of this scholarship, they can apply for the KSHEC Scholarship 2017. The aspirants are required to check the KSHEC Kerala Gov Scholarship Notification from the official website. The aspirants can apply for the KSHEC Scholarship 2017 online form from 27th March 2017. The deadline for the submission of the application form is 30th April 2017. The aspirants can also check the KSHEC Scholarship List, eligibility, important dates etc. below in the article
KSHEC Scholarship 2017
The aspirants of Kerala who are pursuing graduation and post graduation, they can apply for the KSHEC Scholarship 2017 online registrations on the official website. The last date for the submission of the online registration is 30th April 2017. Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. They are required to follow below given steps for the submission of the online application form.
KSHEC Official Notification: Download Here
kshec.kerala.gov.in -Scholarship Online Application Form
- Aspirants are required to open the official website i.e. dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- Then they have to click on the online application form link for scholarship programs.
- Aspirants have to fill all the details of their matriculation, 12th etc.
- Then they have to fill their personal and bank details in the application form.
- Submit the Application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Aspirants must note that they have to specify the scholarship name for which they are applying.
- They are advised to take a printout of the generated form for future purpose.
KSHEC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants who are pursuing their graduation in Science, Social science, Humanities, Business Studies in the arts and science colleges and universities in the state of Kerala can apply for the scholarship.
- The aspirant must be a student of first year.
Category Wise Marks Criteria
|ST||Science, Humanities, Social Studies- 55%|
Business Studies- 60%
Humanities & Social Science-55%
Business Studies- 65%
|General||Sciences and Business Studies- 75%|
Humanities and social studies- 605
Kerala Higher Education Scholarship Dates 2017
Commencement of Application form: 27th March 2017
Last date for the online registrations: 30th April 2017
Kerala Higher Education Scholarship (KSHEC) Renewal
The Kerala State Higher Education Council renews the scholarship program every year. In 2017, the scholarship program for the Kerala Higher Education Scholarship 2015-16 renewals was done. This process was done in the month of February. The starting and last date for the renewal was 1st and 2nd February 2017 respectively. The scholarship program helps many students to fight with their financial conditions.
Kerala higher Education Scholarship Amount
The aspirants will be awarded with various amounts of scholarships. The government of Kerala will provided different amount to the candidates of graduation and post graduation. Here you can check the list of all the prizes for the first, second and third year students.
KSHEC Scholarship Status List
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of the merit list. The final merit will be disclosed on the official website. The student who will not get any approval, they have to submit the proper documents to the council. The documents play an important role in the listing the name of the candidates in the KSHEC Scholarship List.