Kerala BSc Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2017 (കേരള ബി.എസ്.സി നഴ്സിങ് ആൻഡ് പാരാമെഡിക്കൽ അഡ്മിഷൻ): The Commissioner of Entrance Examination Kerala has released a notification regarding the admissions of the Bachelors of Science (Nursing) and paramedical courses. The students who are interested they can chek the Kerala Paramedical Degree Admission 2017 details here. The admission process will start from 8th July 2017. The authorities will release the application form for the Kerala BSc Nursing Admission 2017 soon. The aspirants can also check the eligibility criteria, dates, procedure etc here in this article.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing Application form 2017
The students who are interested in taking admission in degree courses like BSc nursing and paramedical, they can apply for the Kerala Paramedical Registration Form 2017. The forms will e available from 8th July. The students will be able to submit the application form here by clicking on the link we have provided. The Kerala BSc Nursing Application Form 2017 can be submitted by following the proper procedure. The BSC Nursing Admission procedure in Kerala will include the candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria.
CEE Kerala BSc Nursing Paramedical Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants must have passed last qualifying exam with 55% marks in PCB subjects from any recognised board or university.
- The aspirants who belong to Kerala will be given preference and for non-Keralite students, they must be from any government job background or must have cleared the merit list of Kerala.
- The aspirants who will apply for the application form before the due dates.
- The aspirants must have completed their 17 years before 31 December 2016.
How to apply online for Kerala Paramedical and Bsc Nursing Online Application form 2017
The CEE Kerala will release the application form on their site. The aspirants have to follow the procedure to complete and submit the Paramedical Application form of Kerala. The admission will be provided to students on the basis of the merit list which will be prepared according to marks obtained by the candidates in their 12th standard.
Steps to apply for BSc Nursing Application Form Kerala 2017.
- The students have to open the official website.
- then they have to click on the CEE Admission 2017 Notification.
- The link will be present at the end of the page.
- The students have to select the BSc Nursing and paramedical Admissions.
- Now click on the Apply Online link.
- Start filling all the details in the application form.
- Attach the scanned copy of all the document and photographs.
- Pay all the rquried application fees.
- Now submit the application form by clicking on the proceed button.
- Download the application form in a pdf file and also take a print out for the future proofs.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing & Paramedical Application Fees 2017
Kerala CEE BSc Nursing & Paramedical Application Form 2017: Apply here
- Bachelor of Science- Nursing (BSc Nursing)
- Bachelor of Science- Medical Laboratory Technology (BSc M.L.T)
- Bachelor of Science- Perfusion Technology
- Bachelor of Science- Optometry
For feedback and more queries regarding Kerala BSc Nursing and Paramedical Admission Form 2017, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.