KEE Admit Card 2020: Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination (KEE) is conducted by Karunya University. This exam offers admission in various UG, PG, Research Fellowship Programme, Integrated courses in the field of engineering.
Applicants who filled the application form and submitted it with the examination fee before the last date can download KEE Admit Card. It will be available through online process. It is mandatory to carry admit card to appear in the exam as it contains the basic information of candidates and exam like candidate’s name, date of birth, exam center & address, exam date & timing, candidate’s signature and photo etc.
KEE Admit Card 2020 Dates
The admit card will be uploaded by the official authority of Karunya University on the university website. KEE Admit Card Release Date is not confirmed yet, but it will be probably available in the month of April 2020. Candidates can check the expected KEE Admit Card Date here along with the other important date related to KEE 2020..
|KEE Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release date of Official Notifications||November 2019|
|Starting date of Online Application||November 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||March 2020|
|Admit card Issued Date||1 week before the exam date|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|Result Announcement||May 2020|
|Counseling will be start from||May 2020|
How to Download KEE 2020 Admit Card
Follow the listed step-by-step procedure to download the KEE Admit Card
- Follow the link karunya.edu/admissions
- Select the programmes applied by you available on the admission page.
- Search for the link “KEE 2020 Hall Ticket” and click on it.
- The login page will be opened.
- Enter the application no and passcode and then submit it.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take the print of it also.
KEE Hall Ticket 2020: Important Instructions
- Candidates are required to verify all the information provided on the KEE Hall Ticket 2020. In case any discrepancies, you can contact the university official authority and can get the necessary changes.
- Candidates must bring any valid ID proof Driving license/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar card/ 12 class admit card/ along with the KEE Call Letter proof because without applicants will not allow entering in the examination center
- If admit card found damaged or tampered, then candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
- In case original admit card goes missing, then candidates can get the duplicate to admit card. For this, they will have to approach the university immediately.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card until the admission procedure is finished.
We hope that the detailed information provided here is sufficient for all the candidates who are going to give this exam. If you have any doubt related to KEE Hall Ticket, you can ask in the comment box. Good Luck!!!
Official Website: KEE Admit Card 2020.