KCET Admit Card 2021: Candidates who will submit the KCET application form and are waiting for their admit card can download it from the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) official website. KCET Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to be brought to the exam center by candidates as it represents candidate’s identification.
It will be made available to only those candidates who will submit their application form successfully. The only way to get the KEA KCET Hall Ticket in online mode. So here we have mentioned the complete information to download the KCET Admit Card, exam date, steps, instructions etc.
KCET 2021 Admit Card (Releasing Date)
Candidates who are still not aware about the exam date can check the KCET 2020 Exam Date here
|Release date of the notification||January 2021|
|Starting date of the online application||1st February 2021|
|Last date for the submission of the application form||20th March 2021 (Extended)|
|Last date for the submission of the fee||February last week|
|Admit card available date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Exam schedule||29th April 2021|
|20th April 2021|
|1st May 2021|
|Declaration of the result||Last week of May 2021|
|Commencement of counseling||2nd week of June 2021|
How to Download KCET Admit Card 2021
Follow the listed step by step procedure to download the KCET Hall Ticket.
- Follow the link i.e. kea.kar.nic.in to go to the official portal.
- Click on “CET-2021” link available on the home page.
- Search for the Karnataka CET-2021 Hall Ticket Download link and click on it.
- Enter your application no & date of birth and then submit it.
- The admit card will be displayed on your devise screen.
- Download it and take the 2 or more print-out of the admit card for future use.
KCET Admit Card 2021: Important Instructions
- The KEA officials will not send the hard copy of the admit card to any candidates via post. So must download it before the examination.
- After downloading it, check all the information printed over it. In case of any mistake, contact the authorities immediately.
- Must bring the admit card in the examination center, otherwise you will be not allowed to enter in the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to keep the Karnataka KCET hall ticket safe until the admission is not completed.
- Read all the instructions printed on the admit card and adhere them.
Even if you have any doubts related to KCET Admit Card 2021, you can drop your question in the below comment box. We will respond to you soon. Good Luck!!!
Official Website: KCET Admit Card 2021.