Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Application Form: The Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka will release the application form for interested and eligible candidates through online mode. Karnataka Polytechnic entrance exam is conducted once a year for admission in various diploma programmes in engineering & non-engineering field. No exam will be held for entry in government and private engineering colleges of Karnataka state. On the basis of marks obtained in the SSLC or equivalent examination, candidates will get admission into various polytechnic colleges of Karnataka state. To get admission in various diploma courses, students have to register for the Karnataka Polytechnic Registration Form and then merit list will be prepared. On the basis of merit list, counselling will be organized.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
Here we have provided the DTE Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Schedules:
|Release of Online Application Form||1st week of May,2020|
|Last Date to submit the form||2nd week of May,2020|
|Examination Date||4th week of May,2020|
|Merit List Declaration||3rd week June,2020|
|Counseling begins||1st week of July,2020|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Karnataka Diploma Admission Form 2020, it will be mandatory to meet all the eligibility criteria prescribed by DTE, Karnataka.
Given below are Karnataka Polytechnic eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India and permanent residents of Karnataka state.
- Candidates must have passed 10th/ equivalent examination from recognized board of Karnataka or Central Board with minimum 35% marks.
- Candidate should have subjects like Science and Mathematics in class 10th.
- No upper and lower age limit will be for Karnataka Polytechnic Exam.
- Students have to show the eligibility certificate issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Educations, Bangalore if applying the qualifying exam other than Karnataka board.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Registration Form
DTE, Karnataka will upload the application form on its official portal for the academic session 2020-2021. The form will be released in the month of May. All candidates are advised to fill and post the form before the last date of submission. Otherwise, they will not be considered for the admission into polytechnic colleges of Karnataka state. Go through the following steps to fill the Karnataka Application Form 2020.
- Keep all the documents together at the time of filling the application form.
- Visit the official site of DTE, Karnataka i.e. dte.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link for Diploma Admission 2020-2021.
- Download the application form by clicking on the given link “Diploma Application form- SSLC based”.
- Fill the form with all required details such as personal details, academic details, contact etc
- All details must be same as mentioned in SSLC or equivalent examination certificate.
- Paste the recent photograph in the box given on the form.
- Put the signature on the form.
- Choose the college as per your choice.
- After filling the form, send it to the given address with self-attested required documents and challan receipt.
“Department of Technical Education
Tantrika Shikshana Bhavana
Palace Road, Bangalore 560 001”
- Pay the application fee through challan in any branch of SBI Bank.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Application Fee
Applicants have to pay the Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Fee through offline mode. No other mode will be provided to pay the fee. Candidates can deposit the fee in any branch of SBI through challan and then receive the receipt from the bank. Fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferable.
Official Website:Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2020.