Karnataka PGET Application Form 2017 will be held for take the new admission of the students in the PG courses of medical. Students will be get the admission in the various medical colleges of Karnataka state. There are no separate exams for take the admission the admission will be on the basis of AIPGMEE exam 2017. The aspirants will be selected by the merit list that will be prepared according to the performance of candidate in the AIPGMEE Exam.
Karnataka PGET Application Form 2017
All students need to apply the Online Application Form of Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 for participate in the admission process. The selected candidates will be take the admission in the PG courses of medical. The candidates need to apply the application form before the last date of application. Without apply the form you are not allowed to participate in the admission process. Only those students will be take admission they make a valid score in the AIPGMEE exam 2017.
Karnataka PGET Application Form Dates 2017
The students need to see the admission dates for apply the application form of exam on time. Candidates can see here tentative dates of the exam in the below given table after official notice of the admission aspirants can see here the original dates of the admission and application form-
|Admission Events||Important Dates|
|Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 Application Starting Date||March, 2017|
|Karnataka PG Medical Admission Form Last Date||April, 2017|
|Karnataka PG Medical Merit List 2017||April, 2017|
|Karnataka PG Medical Counselling Process||May, 2017|
Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 Application Process/ Apply Online
The application form of the exam will be provided online for apply. Students can see the below mention points for apply the Application of Karnataka PG Medical 2017–
Step-I Online Registration
- All students need to make an online registration by enter the personal details like- name, DOB an email address.
- Then make a login by the registered Id and password.
- See the application form link in notification and open it.
Step-II Fill Application Form
- Read all instruction before fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by the correct info of the aspirants.
Step-III Upload Documents
- Students need to upload the documents in the application form such as- Recent Photograph, Signature, Academic documents.
- Also Upload the AIPGMEE Exam score card.
Step –IV Submit Form
- Recheck the filled application form and hit on submit key for submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the applied applied application form.
Step-V Pay Fee
Students need to pay the application fee. Without pay the application fee the exam community will not accept the application form. The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for reserve category candidates and Rs. 1000/- will be for all other category applicants.
For more details of Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 you can Click Here.