Karnataka PGCET 2023: Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Karnataka PGCET) is a state-level entrance exam to get admission in M.Tech/MCA/M.E./MBA and lateral entry to 2nd year MCA.
Karnataka PGCET is conducted every year by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application Form will be available online from May. Eligible Candidates can fill the application form and appear for Karnataka PGCET Exam. Applicants who successfully clear the exam will get admission to any of the 178 colleges or institutes across the Karnataka state.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Important Dates
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Exam Dates are not announced yet. We will update you shortly after getting the notifications from the official portal. Here we are providing the tentative schedules of Karnataka PGCET. These are expecting dates, so it may change after the official notification.
|Events||Tentative Dates, 2023|
|Commencement of Filling of Online Application Form||3rd week of May|
|Last Date of Submission of Application form||4th week of May|
|Admit Card available||3rd week of June|
|Exam Date||1st week of July|
|Release of Answer Key||2nd week of July|
|Commencement of Counseling||September|
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to make sure about the Karnataka PGCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the application form. It is necessary to satisfy all criteria defined by the examination authority of KEA. Below are some rules/criteria, please check it.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of 3-years duration/equivalent exam from the recognized university.
- Candidate must have passed with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/Category-I of Karnataka state).
- Students having GATE score-card can also apply but they have to submit the application form.
- For more details related to eligibility criteria, check the portal keaF.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Application Form
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will announce the starting date of filling of KEA PGCET 2023 application form in the month of May 2023. The application form will be available through online mode. Interested candidates can fill the Karnataka PGCET Admission Form on or before the last submission date of the form. Before filling the application form, it is required to meet the eligibility criteria described by the authority of the Karnataka Examination. Gate qualified students can also apply, but they have to submit the filled application form.
The process to fill the Karnataka PGCET Registration Form:
- Visit the official portal cetonline.karnataka.gov.in and click on the “New User? Click Here to Register”.
- Candidates have to register themselves with their personal details. A unique id or number will be generated after the completion of the registration process.
- Next, fill out the application form with the details it required. Gate appeared candidates have to give details related to their GATE exam.
- Pay the application fee according to the category.
- Payment can be done by either online or offline mode.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Karnataka PGCET Syllabus will be different for each course. The detailed syllabus of each course is available on the official website. Visit the portal to download the syllabus according to your course.
Karnataka Examination Authority will decide the Karnataka PGCET 2023 Exam Pattern. Exam pattern guides candidate about the difficulty level of the question, number of question asked in the exam, mode of paper etc. Given below is the KEA PGCET 2023 exam pattern, go through it.
- The Paper will be conducted through offline mode (pen-paper).
- Total marks will be 100. For each correct answer, 1 marks will be allocated.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Admit Card
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card will be available from the 3rd week of June 2023. The authority will release the admit card through online mode so, visit the portal www.kea.kar.nic.in and download the KEA PGCET 2023 Hall Ticket.
How to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- Enter the details like application number and date of birth.
- Take the print-out of admit card.
- Bring the admit card while appearing for the PGCET Exam.
- Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter in the exam hall.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Answer key
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Answer key will be published after conducting the Karnataka PGCET examination successfully. Karnataka PGCET Answer key will be released online. Appeared candidates can check the answer key and can match with their answer. If there will be an issue, students can claim it. The DTE, Karnataka will release the answer key in the month of July 2023 on their official portal.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Cut-off
The official authority will declare the Karnataka PGCET 2023 cutoff on the portal of Karnataka Examination Authority. Candidates have to score minimum marks to get admission in colleges across Karnataka state. KCET cutoff will be released separately for various courses like M.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.E. and lateral entry in MCA.
Karnataka PGCET Result
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will declare probably in August 2023 on the official site www.kea.kar.nic.in. PGCET 2023 Result can be downloaded from the site. Students will get admission on the basis of their scorecard published by the examination authority. The KCET result will release in the form of a rank list. The merit list will upload separately after declaring the Karnataka PGCET result.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Counselling
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Counselling will be released through online mode by the KEA authority. Candidates who scored the cutoff marks will be invited for the KCET Seat Allotment process with counselling letter. Applicants have to report at the venue written on the counselling letter. The Authority will upload the list of candidates selected under the reserved category seat on their website.
Karnataka PGCET 2023: Official Website: