PGCET MBA Entrance Exam 2017: The Karnataka Examination Authority is used to conduct the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for admitting the eligible and talented candidates to pursue their PGCET MBA Classroom Courses under the KEA. The KEA is charged for the aim of considering the eligibility/ Merit, for admission of Karnataka and non-Karnataka aspirants to the 1st year or semester of full time and part time courses in MCA/MBA. The Application procedure of PGCET 2017 begins from May to June 2017.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Entrance Exam Details
- Exam Name: Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Master of Business Administration
- Generally Called: Karnataka PGCET MBA
- Exam Category: State Exam
- Exam Type: PG Exam
- Organizing Institute: Karnataka Examinations Authority
Karnataka PGCET MBA Entrance Exam Dates 2017
Karnataka Examination Authority releases the Important Dates of Karnataka PGCET 2017. K PGCET MBA 2017 Important Dates, Application Process started from May 2017. Aspirants who want to participate in Karnataka PGCET 2017 then they can analysis their Important dates.
|Opening date of Registration||May 2017|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application Form||June 2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||June 2017|
|PGCET MBA 2016 Exam||July 2017|
|Answer Key Declared||July 2017|
|Result Declaration||July 2017|
|Counselling Process Start||August 2017|
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are participating in Karnataka PGCET 2016 Exam can pay attention to the Eligibility Criteria before applying online Application form of Karnataka PGCET 2017.
- Applicants must have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent examination from a reputed University.
- Applicants must have at least 50% marks in graduation.
- All the subjects including languages in all the years of the degree examination are qualified.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Application Form 2017, Check PGCET MBA Entrance Exam 2017
Application Form of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 is accessible for the aspirants to fill and register for the test. Application Form is accessible from May 2017 to June 2017. Applicants Read all the instructions given below.
- The Application form of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 process is online.
- Applicants have to visit the official site of Karnataka PGCET 2017 and complete the application form.
- Enter Individual details which are mandatory to an aspirant.
- Applicants belong from General category & OBC aspirants must pay Rs. 650/- and for Reserved Category (ST, ST) form fee is 500 Pay application form fee.
- Now submit the application form.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have to participate in the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 exams can analysis the exam pattern and syllabus by which they know full information about Exam Pattern, total questions, marks, type of questions etc.
- Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Exam will be conducted in one session separately for MBA Examination.
- Total marks of this exam are 100 and time duration is 2 ½ Hours.
- The question paper will be objective (Multiple choices) type.
- Each question will contain 1 mark.
Syllabus of Karnataka PGCET 2017 Exam
|Part 1||Section A- Proficiency in English Language
Section B – Test of General Knowledge
|Part 2||Section C – Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence
Section D – Quantitative Analysis
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Admit Card
Karnataka charges PGCET for admissions into all government and Semi- government schools for its MBA Programme. Karnataka Examination authority declares Karnataka the Admit Card of PGCET MBA 2017. Candidates must download the admit card.
How to Download Admit Card/ Hall Tickets
- Firstly, Applicants visit the official site and search PGCET MBA Online Application Form 2017 link.
- Now fill the application no. & individual information.
- Submit it and print the admit card of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Exam.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Result
The result of the Karnataka PGCET MBA Exam Result 2017 has been declared on July 2017. The Departmentally have released Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Result in the form of total score gained by the aspirants. As may possible 20,000 applicants appear in the exam.
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Crossing,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Contact No: 080 – 23460460
Fax: 080 – 23461576
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Counselling Process
Counselling Process based on the performance of the aspirants in the PGCET Merit/ rank list will be prepared and released. All the qualify applicants who have got the condition percentage of marks as the case may be will be permitted to join for document verification procedure and later online seat allotment procedure in the order of their merit / rank, as per the time schedule which will be notified later.