Karnataka PGCET Dental Application Form will be releases soon for apply. Interested students can fill the application form of exam before the last dates of the application. There is no separate examination for the admission. The admission of the students will be on the basis of AIPGMEE Exam. The candidates will be get the admission in PG courses by the score card of AIPGMEE Exam 2017. The admission will be in the different medical institutes of Karnataka state.
Karnataka PGCET Dental Application Form 2017
The Application form of exam will be provided online on the official site. All interested students need to apply the application form for admission because without apply application form you cannot take the admission. Aspirants need to see also the eligibility criteria before apply the admission form otherwise your application may be discarded by the exam community.
Karnataka PGCET Dental 2017 Important Dates
All aspirants need to see the important dates of Karnataka PGCET Dental Admission. Students need to remember the dates of the application form and exam for appear on time. You can see below now tentative dates of admission after official announcement we will update the dates. Dates are given below in the tabular form-
|Karnataka PGCET Dental 2017 Application Form Start
|Karnataka PGCET Dental 2017 Application End
|Karnataka PGCET Dental 2017 Merit List
|Karnataka PGCET Dental Counselling process
Karnataka PGCET Dental 2017 Application Process/ Apply Online
The eligible candidates need to apply the application form for admission. You can apply the Application Form of Karnataka PGCET Dental Admission 2017 by the below given common steps-
- Visit the official site of Karnataka PGCET Dental 2017.
- Make an online registration by fill the personal details and login to site.
- See the notification and click on application form.
- Read instruction of the application form before apply.
- Fill the complete application form by correct info and upload the required documents in application form by scan copy.
- Fill the AIPGMEE exam marks in the application form.
- Recheck filled form and click on submit button.
- Take a copy of applied form for further use.
- Pay the application fee.
The application fee of form will be Rs. 3000/- that will be pay by the Demand Draft of National Bank. Without fee the application process will be incomplete and application form will be not accepted by exam community.
For more details of the Karnataka PGCET Dental Application From Online 2017 Click Here.