KEA Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2020 Dates – It is to be announced in the last week of August/ August 2020. Under KPGCET counselling schedule Candidates will get admission in various PG courses such as M.Tech, MA, MBA, MCom, and PhD. There are hundreds of colleges which come under the authority conducting KCET 2020. Candidates are required to check the KPGCET Eligibility Criteria first and then start filling Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2020. We will also provide you details about Karnataka PGCET Counselling Dates, eligibility criteria, choice filling and documents verification process below.
KEA PGCET Counseling 2020
Karnataka Post Graduation Counselling Procedure will start from the August/ August 2020. The candidates who are willing to take admission in any of the post graduation course which is being offered by the colleges which take admission through Karnataka state post-graduation common entrance test located in Karnataka state. We are also providing you the link through which you will be able to fill the application form to appear in
- For General Category Candidates INR 750/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates INR 600/-
- Candidates must have this minimum aggregate percentage in their graduation degree of the relevant field.
- For general category candidates – 50% minimum
- For reserved category candidates – 45% minimum
- Candidates who are applying from GATE 2018 are required to present their GATE 2018 rank card at the time of counselling.
- Candidates must have belonged to Karnataka state only. But for detailed information about domicile constraints candidates are suggested to check the official link.
Official Notification: Click here
KEA PG Counselling Registration Form 2020
The candidates are initially needed to fill the application form which is available on the official website. We are also availing you the link through which you will be able to apply online. Here are some easy steps to fill online application form.
The candidates will be asked to fill the choice of the institute and the course subject from the available choice. The candidate is suggested to tick the options in their priority order and then the university will allot them seat in the respective institute as per the Karnataka PGCET Merit List 2020.
Candidates are required to carry these documents at the time of physical reporting along with him/ her.
- KEA PGCET Registration Form 2020
- KEA PGCET Admit Card 2020
- Character Certificate
- 6 Passport Size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet
- Adhaar Card or any photo ID proof
- 12th Mark Sheet
- GATE 2018 Rank Card
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Karnataka PGCET Counselling Schedule 2020
|Event Name||Tentative Date/ Month|
|Registration Date||4th week of July 2020|
|Document Verification||1st / 2nd week of August 2020|
|Choice Filling||2nd/ 3rd week of August 2020|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||4th week of August 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result||4th week of August 2020|
|Reporting date||Last week of August 2020|
KEA Karnataka PGCET Seat Allotment Result 2020
The candidates who would have applied for the admission in the institution affiliated or come under the authority of conducting entrance examination will soon have their confirmed seat in the respective department and colleges. Karnataka PGCET Seat Allotment Result will be announced in the last week of August or first week of August. We will also update you the same after it gets announced on the official website.