Karnataka PG CET Counselling 2017- कर्नाटक PGCET काउंसलिंग: is to be announced in the last week of July/ August 2017. Under KPGCET counselling schedule Candidates will get admission in various PG courses such as M.Tech, MA, MBA, MCom, and PhD. There are hundreds of colleges which come under the authority conducting KCET 2017. Candidates are required to check the KPGCET Eligibility Criteria first and then start filling Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2017. We will also provide you details about Karnataka PGCET Counselling Dates, eligibility criteria, choice filling and documents verification process below.
KEA PGCET Counseling 2017
Karnataka Post Graduation Counselling Procedure will start from the July/ August 2017. The candidates who are willing to take admission in any of the post graduation course which is being offered by the colleges which take admission through Karnataka state post-graduation common entrance test located in Karnataka state. We are also providing you the link through which you will be able to fill the application form to appear in
- For General Category Candidates INR 750/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates INR 600/-
- Candidates must have this minimum aggregate percentage in their graduation degree of the relevant field.
- For general category candidates – 50% minimum
- For reserved category candidates – 45% minimum
- Candidates who are applying from GATE 2017 are required to present their GATE 2017 rank card at the time of counselling.
- Candidates must have belonged to Karnataka state only. But for detailed information about domicile constraints candidates are suggested to check the official link.
Official Notification: Click here
KEA PG Counselling Registration Form
The candidates are initially needed to fill the application form which is available on the official website. We are also availing you the link through which you will be able to apply online. Here are some easy steps to fill online application form.
The candidates will be asked to fill the choice of the institute and the course subject from the available choice. The candidate is suggested to tick the options in their priority order and then the university will allot them seat in the respective institute as per the Karnataka PGCET Merit List 2017.
Candidates are required to carry these documents at the time of physical reporting along with him/ her.
- KEA PGCET Registration Form 2017
- KEA PGCET Admit Card 2017
- Character Certificate
- 6 Passport Size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet
- Adhaar Card or any photo ID proof
- 12th Mark Sheet
- GATE 2017 Rank Card
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Karnataka PGCET Counselling Schedule 2017
|Event Name||Tentative Date/ Month|
|Registration Date||4th week of June 2017|
|Document Verification||1st / 2nd week of July 2017|
|Choice Filling||2nd/ 3rd week of July 2017|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||4th week of July 2017|
|Seat Allotment Result||4th week of July 2017|
|Reporting date||2nd week of July 2017|
Karnataka (KEA) Seat Allotment Result 2017
The candidates who would have apply for the admission in the institution affiliated or come under the authority of conducting entrance examination will soon have their confirmed seat in the respective department and colleges. Karnataka PGCET Seat Allotment Result will be announced in the last week of July or first week of August. We will also update you the same after it get announced on the official website.