Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018: For taking the admission in various MBBS and BDS Colleges in Karnataka, the Karnataka MBBS BDS Counselling 2018 is scheduled in the June 1st week 2018. The counseling is organized by the members of KEA. Through the NEET Score Card applicants will get the admission in the various medical and Dental courses. The 15% seat for the counseling admission is administrated by MCC. For the candidates who want to know the process of Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2018 can follow the details provided below the article.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2018 Schedule
An applicant who is appearing for the Karnataka NEET Counselling is required to know when the counseling scheduled. So for that, we are providing here the table which contains the expected dates of Karnataka NEET Counselling Schedule.
|Release date of Application Form||June 1st week 2018|
|Application form last date||June 2nd week 2018|
|Verification of documents||1st-3rd week of June 2018|
|Filling of the choices||June 3rd week 2018|
|Release of seat allotment||June 4th week 2018|
|Changes in the option filled by the candidates||June 4th week to June 5th week|
|Result of First round of seat allotment||June 5th week 2018|
|confirmation of the choices||July 1st week 2018|
|College reporting last date||July 1st week 2018|
Karnataka NEET Counselling Procedure
An applicant who appears for the Karnataka NEET Counselling is required to know the procedure for getting the idea what is happening in the counselling so for that purpose, we are providing here the steps for the Karnataka NEET Counselling Procedure. An applicant reads steps to get the idea of the counseling procedure.
- Applicants are required to register for counseling in the online mode.
- Applicants have to fill the all the details which are required in the application form.
- By filling the Karnataka NEET Application Form it is requested to the all the registrant to upload their photos, document required with the signature.
- The payment of fee is done through the bank challan only. Candidates note that the fee is divided according to the category wise i.e.
- A candidate requires to go the document verification.
- It is necessary for the candidates to carry the photocopy of the entire document which is required during the counseling.
- A list of Karnataka NEET Seat Allotment will be released after the first round of counseling.
- An applicant requires to report at the allotted center with their documents.
Karnataka NEET Counselling: Documents Required
When the counseling is held it is necessary for the applicant to bring the all necessary document for the verification purpose. So for that purpose, we provided here the list of Karnataka NEET Counselling Documents Required
- NEET 2018 scorecard
- Study certificate of the candidates
- Domicile certificate
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photographs
- Challan slip
- Caste certificate
- Application form
Karnataka NEET Seat Allotment 2018
In Karnataka NEET Counselling the seats are allotted into 4 categories which named as Government Seats, Private seats, NRI Seats, Others Seats. The details of each seat is given below the table.
|G- Government Seats|
|NRI Seats||15% of the total seats reserved for the NRI quota in KPCF, KRLMPCA and AMPCK colleges|
|Others seats||Out of the total 10% seats are reserved seats in KPCF, KRLMPCA, AMPCK colleges|
The information provided here is as per the official notification. If the applicants have any queries regarding the counseling process can go to the official site. It is mandatory for the entire candidate to carry them all the required documents along with the photocopies.
Sampige Road, 18th cross,
Phone No.:- 080-23460646
Fax No:- 080-23461576
For more detail regarding the NEET Counselling candidate prefer the official notification of