Kannur University Hall Ticket 2018
Kannur University Hall Ticket 2018: This is essential information for the candidates who study in the Kannur University Kerala and will appear in the odd sem examination i.e. 1st 3rd 5th of the UG (BA BSc BEd BCom Btech etc) and the PG (MA MSc MCom MTech etc) courses. In the previous post, we provided the details regarding the examination time table. Now in this post, we are sharing the details regarding the Kannur University Examination Hall Ticket 2018 of both the courses.
The university provided the admit card of both the examination through the online mode before one week the exam is scheduled. Students we are providing here the entire details regarding the Kannur University Admit Card 2018 of MCJ MBA MPEd BBA BPEd MPhil BSC BCom BBA BBM and other courses also which is offered by the university.
Kannur University Hall Ticket 2018 Download: UG PG
Every student is excited about to downloading their Admit Card Of Kannur University. We are mentioning here some of the simple steps from which the candidate can download their Kannur University First Semester BSc Hall Ticket. The steps are given below.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. kannuruniversity.ac.in
- Go to the student corner section.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- Now select the course i.e. UG or PG
- Enter the respective information which is asked.
- The admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take print out of it for the future use.
Direct Link To Download Hall Ticket: Check Here
Kannur University Admit Card 2018: Details Available
Each and every student need to verify the detail which is mentioned on the Hall Ticket Of Kannur University. If any mistake found contact to the examination cell of the university as soon as possible. The details are given below.
- Name Of The Exam
- Name Of the candidate
- Roll no. of the candidate
- Examination timing
- Name of the subject paper
- Candidates enrollment no.
- Examination center name
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
The details mentioned here is the basic detail which is required to be available on Kannur University PG Admit Card 2018. If the following detail missing contact the examination authority of the university.
Kannur University Admit Card 2018: Important Instruction
- Till the end, the examination the admit card should be kept in the proper condition in case admit card lost the university will not provide the admit card again.
- Always carry a verification ID proof which issued either by the govt. or the university at the examination center.
- Reach at least 1 hr before the examination starts late candidates should not be entertained.
Hope the information regarding the admit card given here will help the candidate to know its importance and download it. If there is any problem left mention it through the comment box. We will give the answer as soon as possible.
Official Site: Kannur University Hall Ticket 2018